Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

7 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

let me love you like a woman isn't that bad, it just needs a better outro 

Putting this out there is an act of bravery.

On a more serious note, it just never striked me as anything other than an NFR scrap. Nothing happens. :noparty:

dang all this LMLYLAW hate. I can see how many people would think its a boring song but it's on my top fave for this album. I think the song is very adult and grown up. for me, it's about loving yourself, as a woman, in the ways you were never shown before

9 minutes ago, ItsACruelWorld said:

a train ride in the evening, a shared cup of coffee in the morning

honestly very this!! i didnt enjoy it as like a "lead single" but the more i've listened lately the more i've gotten into the cosy vibe it has :flutter: 

omg since i've been gone SO long and i haven't read any spoilers or listened to any of the leak i suppose i should ask.....

....is 'Dark But Just a Game' Dealer after all?? :ohno:

Wq9zHLl.jpg

26 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

let me love you like a woman isn't that bad, it just needs a better outro 

when i listen and sing along i always change the lyrics to "let me love you like i wanna, you can hold me like a baby" and always ALWAYS change the second "i want you to come" to "i need you to come" since she sang it that way lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

i'm not saying it's a good song i'm just saying it's not as bad as it's often described and doesn't deserve the slander, not when breaking up slowly is right there :oprah3:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 minute ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

i'm not saying it's a good song i'm just saying it's not as bad as it's often described and doesn't deserve the slander, not when breaking up slowly is right there :oprah3:

THANK YOU!!!!! yes :angie:

i actually really like it in the context of the album tbh. lmly is really not bad considering it

references another song on the album

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Honestly Lmlylaw has grown on me so much, then again, I had stopped listening to it after she performed it on fallon. But now I can't skip it. it just flows pretty well with the album.

omg yall my cat is sleeping next to me and DBJAG started and he woke up still laying there just looking like "ooo wot tis?"

giphy.gif

also how is let me love you from the UV era, like how is that possible

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I didn’t have as much character development as I thought I had, and thus listened to the leaks. I’m sorry March 19th fam ?

All I need to say for now (until it officially drops) is that I bursted into hives during my first listen :toofunny: was it karma? Lana’s hex? Ben’s wrath? 

Spoiler

So what’s the story behind Courtney almost  burning down her house :awkney: Spill it Lana

7a489a16ce1d35d7a8253fa33e350a39.gif

Just now, Terrence Loves Me said:

she definitely changed the lyrics. which makes me wonder what the fuck it sounded like before. also, what was the instrumental??????

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

i feel like its wrong info. or maybe there is a concept demo of a song we haven't heard where she says the phrase let me love you like a woman. but i dont think in any way they are the same songs, especially since she literally talked in depth about writing it in october 2019

everyone trusts that insider for some reason but seem to forget that he was completely wrong about

Spoiler

nikki zella and weyes having only background vocals

also i don't feel bad at all listening to the leaks considering i've bought the album twice already, will be buying it another 3-4 times before it's all over with so.... lol like i have 2 coming from lana's shop and i want the Target vinyl and Target cd and i want at least one picture disc (really want the one with Charlie bc that man is... something else)

giphy.gif

12 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

It's a damn lie

LMLYLAW was last place on my ranking list. The song does nothing for me :( It is taking me a while to get into this album which is different for me because I have loved every release she has ever done right away. Hopefully Chemtrails grows on me.

mypictr_380x225-7.png