Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

My ranking (for TODAY):

Spoiler

1. White Dress (has a life of its own)

2. Chemtrails OTCC (it’s just that good)

3. Yosemite (the atmosphere is god-tier)

4. Wild at Heart (love the thrill in her voice)

5. Dark but Just a Game (so different from her other songs, love the experimental piano and crispness in her voice during the chorus)

6. Dance Till We Die (higher if it wasn’t for the anti-climatic bridge)  

7. Tulsa Jesus Freak (WHF, amen!)

8. Not All Who Wander Are Lost (verses are top-tier, pre-chorus reminds me of WAH, “it’s just wanderlust” gives me “Live, Laugh, Love” cringe)

9. Let Me Love You Like a Woman (the context of the album elevates it from being the last)

10. For Free (beautiful but wish for more Lana)

11. Breaking Up Slowly (jarring voice, the ‘Guns and Roses’ of this album)

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

2 hours ago, gsnlp said:
  Hide contents

the alt cover makes so much sense now.... that's the vibe

I would pay good money for her to go back to Krug's cover, witch Chuck and Charlie photos in the booklet. And then if she wanted to include her friends, he could have taken pictures of htem as well and had it as part of the album artwork. I just don't understand what compelled her to choose that awful cover that she chose. 

14 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

i think this might be my fave album:oprah3: almost every song is a career highlight

j*ck did that:sass:

Jack in a bag everyone, get your Jack in a bag, get it while he's HOT right now!!He finally produced fire!

mkrId5p.jpg

55 minutes ago, boom like that said:

OMG the third alternative cover leaked :hdu:

Hide contents

DsVth8b.jpg

"you fucking didn't..."

Spoiler

I must say... I think I make a cute Chunk. :sluttybunny:

1 hour ago, boom like that said:

Hide contents

DsVth8b.jpg

i'm so honored to be on the 3rd alternative cover!! can't wait to get the picture disc!! :trisha:

Spoiler

the way no one knows the context of the edit except those of us who are on it is sending me :coffee:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

55 minutes ago, boom like that said:

Reveal hidden contents

DsVth8b.jpg

me when i'm white hot forever

do you ever just... gaze at horizons?

original.gif

5 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

i'm so honored to be on the 3rd alternative cover!! can't wait to get the picture disc!! :trisha:

Better grab one before they sell out :trisha:

Spoiler

ViLpxG6.png

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

1 minute ago, Lustformoney said:

what we deserved :oprah3:

159989966_1970748506396265_1227806188755

I like the Wanderlust title but I actually like the juxtaposition of the red vinyl against this cover.  

6 minutes ago, HyperVelvet said:

I wonder how the back of the vinyl with the alternative cover looks like 

Same. I’m really excited to receive mine. 

it's so irritating how much more the alternative hmv cover fits the vibe of the album compared to the "official" one, that's exactly the color pallet i visualize when listening to the songs

i don't get black and white, i get dark blues and earthy greens, and dark purples

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Wanderlust would be a good continuation of her one word titles after UV/HM, but I really like Chemtrails Over the Country Club as a title.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, DLT said:

I like the Wanderlust title but I actually like the juxtaposition of the red vinyl against this cover.  

i love it too, but i wish there were sage green, light purple and dark blue variants too:gurl: instead of the picnic cover with 10 shades of mould vinyls

if anyone ever finds out how to change album covers on spotify, please post that! I know I can make my own playlist with downloaded MP3s but I want her to get my streams! At this point what I think I'll do is just make a playlist with the official songs and just change the playlist cover, at least.

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

Just now, Lustformoney said:

i love it too, but i wish there were sage green, light purple and dark blue variants too:gurl: instead of the picnic cover with 10 shades of mould vinyls

Lol ? I can’t argue with that. That cover really deserved all the variants lol. Then the alternate cover could have been maybe the one with her sitting atop the piano or the Spotify picture disc pic.  Oh well, we have what we have I guess lol. 

1 minute ago, ArtDecoDelRey said:

if anyone ever finds out how to change album covers on spotify, please post that! I know I can make my own playlist with downloaded MP3s but I want her to get my streams! At this point what I think I'll do is just make a playlist with the official songs and just change the playlist cover, at least.

i wish you could but i dont think you can :( there's still hope that she could post the hmv cover on spotify, grimes did with MA, so we just have to pray

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e