Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

10 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

So where da fuck is the shoot of the album. I wanna see new photos

if you mean the picnic cover, she's doing us a favor, if you mean the real cover, we got the chuck and charlie shot, i guess that's it? it sort of looks photo-shopped though, not sure if she's really on that hill

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Spoiler

The way I don't recognize HtD in WAH because I never listen to HtD, HtD haters really won! :hottie:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

Just now, too fast too young said:

I’ve not listened to to album yet so no spoilers please. Do you think I Talk To Jesus would’ve been a good addition to the track list? It’s one of my favourite Lana songs and would love to see it get an official release 

i think it would fit okay...? but imo the album feels complete and whole as it is

sUcVobB.png

1 minute ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

wow! we're already almost at page twenty... i wonder if we'll ever surpass the nfr pre-release thead? :ma: 

I don’t think so! May-September doesn’t really give us much time to discuss anything, this might be the shortest one yet!

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

wow! we're already almost at page twenty... i wonder if we'll ever surpass the nfr pre-release thead? :ma: 

I think we already surpassed  it before the threads got merged :krylie::hype:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

7 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

if you mean the picnic cover, she's doing us a favor, if you mean the real cover, we got the chuck and charlie shot, i guess that's it? it sort of looks photo-shopped though, not sure if she's really on that hill

I think the background is real! Neil has done a lot of photoshoots recently featuring natural landscape, and if you look at the B&W photos of Lana with the piano, it seems that behind her there are the same hills! 

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

46 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

nawaal was originally titled wanderlust and i think it suits the record more, chemtrails title makes literally no sense in the album context

honestly I think wanderlust'd be a real pinterest kind of title imo. for chemtrails, I like how it reminds me of watching clear open blue skies change like the seasons or like the weather, n attribute that to how simple she analogizes that to what she feels on the songs. i made a snowglobe comment waaaay back and I think it's kind of like, trying to permeate whats on the ground n translate it to the skies 

UV/Honeymoon

8 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

my cocc abstinence is starting to make me feel physically ill. send help giphy.gif

for those of you that have started to absorb it by now, how are you feeling??

it's amazeballs

28 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:
  Hide contents

Those of you who view Wild At Heart as some NFR! Frankenstein mashup are gonna have to break it all the way down for me, pls... because the only connection I'm making is the deliberate/obvious tie to How to Disappear.  :toofunny:

Spoiler

The song starts with the same progression of LMLYLAW, only with strings instead of piano (maybe that's only in my head?). I noticed this cause it's literally right after LMLYLAW in the album.

And if I had to do it all
Again I would because, babe, in the end
It brought me here to you (WAH)
=
The taste, the touch, the way we love
It all comes down to make the sound of our love song (LS)

I left Calabasas, escaped all the ashes
Ran into the dark (WAH)

And

The cameras have flashes, they cause the car crashes
But I'm not a star (WAH)
=
I was reading Slim Aarons and I got to thinking that I thought (HIADT)

You can literally switch the verses while singing in beat :ohno:

And the instrumental binding it all together sounds painfully similar to MAC imo :crossed: