Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

March 16th:

LDR 8 - pre-pre release thread :ma:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

2 minutes ago, too fast too young said:

Again another UK magazine, her team are focusing down on the UK

It’s probably coz her pre-sales numbers for COCC is very high in the UK so they’re securing the number one at least in the UK...

1 hour ago, Fart Deco said:

I’m about to start my deep dive into Lanz’s discography starting from AKA :hottie:
7 days till COCC :xgiggle:

that was my plan too but then it leaked and i'm still conflicted whether i should stick to my original plan or listen to it now. i already listened to aka, btd, paradise, uv and hm, i'm currently listening to lfl, so maybe i will listen to cocc tomorrow? idk, life is full of hard decisions :poordat:

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

1 hour ago, Fart Deco said:

I’m about to start my deep dive into Lanz’s discography starting from AKA :hottie:

Same :party: I've started yesterday with Sirens, can't wait to listen and notice how much she improved from each album :flutter:

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

40 minutes ago, too fast too young said:

Again another UK magazine, her team are focusing down on the UK

I can't see many American magazines wanting her on their cover right now given her public image... 2012 all over again lol

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

3 hours ago, D3vilboy said:

Am I the only one who didn't really love COTCC music video? It's visually stunning but it just felt out of place. I have high hopes for White Dress tho, the promo is so beautiful. :flutter:

I liked it, but I didn't like how the wolfpack section completely destroyed the song's buildup. I think it's hard to fully grasp the song if you just watch the video.

So when is she gonna drop White Dress? Do you think we'll get a midweek or Monday release like Chemtrails? 

I wouldn't mind a Monday release alongside picture disc #3 drop. Then the music video on Friday with the album release... 

2 minutes ago, bored said:

So when is she gonna drop White Dress? Do you think we'll get a midweek or Monday release like Chemtrails? 

I wouldn't mind a Monday release alongside picture disc #3 drop. Then the music video on Friday with the album release... 

GORL, it's def not releasing until release day or a week after. :bored:

At this point, I think it'd be smart to premiere the song early next week. Monday, Tuesday... Radio 1 premiere, get people excited about the album and blown away by the song. Then drop the video Friday to boost streams during release week.

If that doesn't happen, then it's just going to be released w/ the album (or worse, later).

2 hours ago, Fart Deco said:

Yay! :party: I started mine yesterday, so I’m onto Born to Die today. Part of me feels like I’m just holding out so I can properly do my album countdown. :blush:

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

Spoiler

I was thinking about the "men in music business conference" line in White Dress and for some reason, everytime I hear that line I think about when she was with Rob and Chuck at this event back in the day. Funny enough I was searching this picture and I saw it was in Orlando. Does anyone know what the event was about?

620?cb=20130128231711