Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

22 minutes ago, Nadia14 said:

How many of us think Lana is dropping WD tomorrow? :hype:

I don't think so.

The sis has been very quiet, though. I expected posts other than about beans seeing as there is only a week until the release. I know she said she was going away to do her book but it's kinda weird. I feel like she might be nervous about the release and the reception, which is understandable considering how much fuckery there's been over the past year.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

If she hasn't addressed the leak by now im placing my bets on after its been released (i.e. interviews) I really don't think she wants to talk about it.. I feel so bad for her, she must be so tired of all the leaks from the past few eras 

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

34 minutes ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

we had such a meltdown we broke LB and we needed a whole new thread i'm dead

anyways

Hide contents

listening to the album tonight really put me in my feels bc of kings of leon and a few other references throughout the album and it's definitely growing on me. not my favorite still but i am liking it more and more with airpods in. i think jack really did a number on the instrumentals, the lyrics are much better as a while than NFR and the instrumentals feel much more solid. same with her voice. i'm glad we finally have an album that showcases her higher register FINALLY, it seems like she barely ever shows that off. listening to it only makes me wonder what could be next... which i'm not wanting her to push herself to work work work work all the damn time but i do wanna know what could be next. maybe a shift into a completely different sound? if this was the continuing point from NFR which i don't even hear much of a resemblance, where could this lead us?

thanks for coming to my ted talk :sass:

Okay theory about what could come next:

aka= experimentalish and a lil jazzy

btd= very theatrical and poppy

ultraviolence= rock elements

honeymoon= experimentalish and a lil jazzy

lfl= theatrical and poppy

nfr= rock elements

cocc= from what ive heard ab it it sounds experimentalish and jazzy

ldr8= maybe if this trend continues well get another theatrical dramatical diva pussy princess album which id live for but also i wanna hear her do more rock it suits her so well

25 minutes ago, CyberCherry said:

If she hasn't addressed the leak by now im placing my bets on after its been released (i.e. interviews) I really don't think she wants to talk about it.. I feel so bad for her, she must be so tired of all the leaks from the past few eras 

to be fair the best thing for an artist to do in almost any situation is to not address the leak until after it’s officially released, it only brings more attention to it. realistically publicly addressing the leak has no way in benefitting anyone

RVhKIwP.gif

4 minutes ago, May said:

to be fair the best thing for an artist to do in almost any situation is to not address the leak until after it’s officially released, it only brings more attention to it. realistically publicly addressing the leak has no way in benefitting anyone

Tea. I'm sure many fans have absolutely no idea it leaked and even if they do, many wouldn't know how to find it.

Plus I'm sure she wants to have it released on her terms as much as possible, so ignoring it is the way to go.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Yeah, the problem is now how does she post about the album on IG without a bunch of braindead stans commenting like "IT LEAKED MAWMA! OMG!". You can always count on a stan to fuck the vibe up.

I'm kind of annoyed at whoever leaked it since it's then a test of willpower for me, and I hardly have that when it comes to Lana, so it's like... fuck off. I didn't listen to any of the leaks today, so I'm proud of that. It's been difficult since every song has been stuck in my head! Going to hold out completely until the 19th now. 

I can't with this pre-release era :lmao:

Two threads getting merged into a 4400 pages monster thread...the chaos getting at its peak ...iconic :bebe:

Anyways I hope that was a sign and we get an album trailer today:hype:  

It would be so sad if we don't get one this era :crying2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 minute ago, Pico Boulevard said:

I can't with this pre-release era :lmao:

Two threads getting merged into a 4400 pages monster thread...the chaos getting at it's peak ...iconic :bebe:

Anyways I hope that was a sign and we get an album trailer today:hype:  

It would be so sad if we don't get one this era :crying2:

This era is so iconic, I cannot!!! The timeline is gonna be so funny to read!!!:hillary:

I can't believe that we are already in the pre-release thread and wow the album title :wowcry:

I like it way more than White Hot Forever :smokes:

But omg the Question for the culture post...a difficult time to be a Lana stan :crying2:

Do you think  she will come through with the  September 5th date? And what will be the vinyl color?  So excited guys..the next few months will be so exciting:trisha:  

Hopefully she won't post too many snippets this time around :pls:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

12 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

I can't believe that we are already in the pre-release thread and wow the album title :wowcry:

I like it way more than White Hot Forever :smokes:

But omg the Question for the culture post...a difficult time to be a Lana stan :crying2:

Do you think  she will come through with the  September 5th date? And what will be the vinyl color?  So excited guys..the next few months will be so exciting:trisha:  

Hopefully she won't post too many snippets this time around :pls:

This triggered a deep repressed memory from may 2020