Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, Doll Harlow said:

wait seriously? :thumb:

Yes he mentioned it in an old video I forget which one. He also knew that tnbar was originally a demo that leaked in 2017.

Well it's almost here! I have to work tomorrow and can't really listen to the download until after work. I will get the CD tomorrow night or Saturday. I want to avoid listening to it on YouTube. I know a bunch of people will have the whole album on in no time. Bastards! Give it a week at least. I know it is difficult but don't worry about the reviews so much. Remember they are reviewing Lana not you. I don't need confirmation from the web to be a fan. Lana is critic proof. Over time her fan base has grown and grown. When people listen to her voice it's WOW. We are the hot molten core of that fan base. I'm ready for a little cool down. I sometimes get so lost in the Lana's drama or Lanaboards that I forget what it's all about. Then I listen to Lana sing and it all comes back to me.     :aw::kiss::kiss2:

Just now, anwdelrey said:

Yes he mentioned it in an old video I forget which one. He also knew that tnbar was originally a demo that leaked in 2017.

he also posted a screenshot from here on his Instagram story once, I think it was insulting him :prettyhurts:

my dads coworker loaned him the keys to his ski house close to Lake Placid, New York...im staying up tonight to listen to COCC 30 minutes from where lizzy grant grew up this is so perfect

Spoiler

manifesting a rerelease of AKA the vibes are right

10 minutes ago, ArtDecoDelRey said:

well i just found out my admissions result to a college i'm pretty interested in attending! and i knew someone that regardless of what happened, cocc would fit the mood

but i got in!

this has been such a nice day, can't wait until midnight

edit: should i wait for the post release thread for my 3000th post?

Congratulations!!!! ?

AstonishingPoisedFruitfly-size_restrictetumblr_n4u8spzSeQ1trmnojo1_500.gifv

3 minutes ago, aceofcades said:

my dads coworker loaned him the keys to his ski house close to Lake Placid, New York...im staying up tonight to listen to COCC 30 minutes from where lizzy grant grew up this is so perfect

Reveal hidden contents

manifesting a rerelease of AKA the vibes are right

I think there's no better place to listen to this record. Is it a cabin with candles?

Regalt Superman GIF - Regalt Superman JusticeLeague GIFs

2 minutes ago, wild caged animal said:

I think there's no better place to listen to this record. Is it a cabin with candles?

Regalt Superman GIF - Regalt Superman JusticeLeague GIFs

its actually very upstate new york country club chic so it really is the perfect setting

:ma:

This is probably my last post in the pre release so have fun everyone see you in the post release thanks for making this bearable lmao I’m so glad I finally decided to make an actual account here for this release! See you in a few hours I guess :wave2:

AstonishingPoisedFruitfly-size_restrictetumblr_n4u8spzSeQ1trmnojo1_500.gifv