Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Not many artists, especially female ones, could say that Trump presidency needed to happen and get these reviews months later. Y'all should be grateful and not cry about 7/10 scores. Not to mention the fact that this album doesn't deserve NFR's scores. 

1 minute ago, Jack Antonoff is a God said:

Not many artists, especially female ones, could say that Trump presidency needed to happen and get these reviews months later. Y'all should be grateful and not cry about 7/10 scores. Not to mention the fact that this album doesn't deserve NFR's scores. 

Omg can u just go away or elle ban with out a reason? We wont judge her

Lust For Dead   large.gif

2 minutes ago, Jack Antonoff is a God said:

shut up uglee

5 minutes ago, Jack Antonoff is a God said:

that's just your subjective opinion, but it's not very friendly, we shouldn't encourage tearing down somebody's artistry just because you don't like it quite like her previous work, the album is beautiful, it's a lot less "safe" and steady like nfr, but that's why it's great

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

5 minutes ago, Nobody said:

even Rob likes this photo better :ma:

Literally every single picture of her taken in the last year is better than the official cover

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

This is Lana Del Rey, the icon of our times. 

“It’s a reminder that, more than just being influenced by the likes of Joan Baez and Stevie Nicks, she’s now on a par with them. Lana Del Rey is at the peak of her game – just don’t expect her to come down anytime soon.” - NME

17 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

I’ve been reading all the reviews that have been posted and I have to agree with everyone who mentions how even thought COTCC is getting stellar reviews, I can’t help but be so irritated and sad for Lana that all these reviewers are STILL ripping into her early work 

they claimed she wasn’t authentic then and they still feel the need to say she wasn’t authentic then. But still want to praise her work now as if her past didn’t lead us to where she is now 

I love when people call her earlier works inauthentic when she literally revolutionized the music industry in 2010's. Only because her latest albuns are safer and more accessible she became recognized. I hate the media and what they do to artists

This is really it huh? It’s coming, my vinyl came and the album is dropping soon after all the delays and the mess of the past year I can’t believe we’re finally here :dance: 

Spoiler

Summer, summer is almost gone
We were talking about life
We were sitting outside 'till dawn
But I would still go back
If I could do all again, I thought
Because it made me feel
Made me feel like a god :trisha::thumb2::ma::crying5::crying2:

AstonishingPoisedFruitfly-size_restrictetumblr_n4u8spzSeQ1trmnojo1_500.gifv

Taking no negative energy into post release. This is going to be one hell of a serve, to some this may be the album they've always dreamt she could make. To think of all the chaos (both fun on the boards and hectic in our worlds) that has finally gotten us here. In the end, the reviews never mattered. Just the fact that after so many of us were quite alone for so long this year, a dear friend is dropping by, reminiscing on older, easier times-and acknowledging that none of us can go back anymore. So find your friends, old and new, and take them with you on your journeys, small and large. That's her energy this new decade, and it couldn't come at a better time. Serve Queen.