Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Just now, HighbytheSea said:

Taking no negative energy into post release. This is going to be one hell of a serve, to some this may be the album they've always dreamt she could make. To think of all the chaos (both fun on the boards and hectic in our worlds) that has finally gotten us here. In the end, the reviews never mattered. Just the fact that after so many of us were quite alone for so long this year, a dear friend is dropping by, reminiscing on older, easier times-and acknowledging that none of us can go back anymore. So find your friends, old and new, and take them with you on your journeys, small and large. That's her energy this new decade, and it couldn't come at a better time. Serve Queen.

Yes, bitch! :poordat: :gclap:

tomorrow we should hopefully be getting an in-depth interview about the album :legend:she did it for LFL and NFR! at least 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

This has been one of the worst years of my life and she has given me my favourite album of hers, so beautiful, reflective and hopeful. This is why we love you lana. She will forever and always be my queen of the gas station :wub:

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds:

My last post in the pre-release era...  I've loved chatting about the record with everyone who has already listened. It's been so long, but I remember hearing the Paradise snippets and I remember lurking during the Ultraviolence pre-release; I remember the muffled Honeymoon songs we got from the Urban Outfitters speakers; the constant conversation and fantasies about Best American Record, Yosemite, Life is Beautiful, etc. before they all leaked... Pre-release is Lanaboards at its peak, and this era has been so much fun :trisha: Here's to the next album and it's messy pre-release era! :creep:  

I hope everyone enjoys the new record :kiss3:

2 HOURS 15 MINUTES AWAY from the RECOCCNING OF COCC giphy.gif 

i lit my candles to prepare but i might have to blow one of them out and relight it closer to midnight because its the better smelling one and there's only a little bit left :bebe: 

sUcVobB.png

I’ve always floated around on LB for the past year but never made an account to talk about Lana and her music at all. I only made an account like a week ago, but I’m so glad I did because being able to interact with some of you on here has made this release that much better. I’m so happy chemtrails is finally here! This is what we’ve all been waiting for for so long. I cannot wait to play the album and soak it all in. :) 

Idk why I’m emotional now I’ve already heard the album, I love you guys. I always come on here to get away from everything when I’m feeling shitty. You’re all queens ? 

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds:

36 minutes ago, Jack Antonoff is a God said:

Not many artists, especially female ones, could say that Trump presidency needed to happen and get these reviews months later. 

The men have always got away with it. She's been clowned for years, from the very beginning of her career ; and that was not even about the quality of her work, but about the "authenticity" of it and if she basically was to be allowed to display said work in public or not. So yeah, we've had 2 commendable years critic-wise, and certainly she's become a kind of hype object for this intellectual milieu of the Music Administrators of the World, which personally I also interpret as them producing some very overdue and long-winded sorry attempts at excuses. And so what ? And so what.

I really don't get it. I know much of us are still under lockdown, but you spend your evenings on a stan website for an artist you don't even like, antagonising everyone, acting up all smart because, you're not like the other girls, you like a real, real musician... I really hope you'd simply be a lonely high schooler looking for some online validation but your elocution makes me think otherwise. You're just a dreary thing to stare at on here. Not like even that annoying just sad because everybody sees through it but you... We just don't even really think anything of it but it's just sad - do something else with your pool of limited time on this sad, warming planet.

well i just found out my admissions result to a college i'm pretty interested in attending! and i knew someone that regardless of what happened, cocc would fit the mood

but i got in!

this has been such a nice day, can't wait until midnight

edit: should i wait for the post release thread for my 3000th post?

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

1 minute ago, ArtDecoDelRey said:

well i just found out my admissions result to a college i'm pretty interested in attending! and i knew someone that regardless of what happened, cocc would fit the mood

but i got in!

Congratulations! That's amazing news! <3 what a perfect way to celebrate with Chemtrails coming out! xx

2 minutes ago, ArtDecoDelRey said:

but i got in!

edit: should i wait for the post release thread for my 3000th post?

Congrats ? 

I ordered a COTCC vinyl from Lana’s official store and just got an email saying they “changed the release date” of the product I ordered to March 26th:poordat: Really hoping that’s just for the vinyl and not the album... I have no idea why they’d do that.