Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I’m signing off to start my preparations. :wub: I hope everyone has the best album release ever and enjoys themselves to the fullest. :D It’s been a shitty last 12 months for everyone and we all deserve to enjoy the gift Lana has given us. :party:Stay safe! X 

14 minutes ago, wild caged animal said:

omg I give the NME review a 5/5

Regalt Superman GIF - Regalt Superman JusticeLeague GIFs

This. This makes me smile like none other. It has been a great day. Justice League earlier today, champagne and a masterpiece of an album at night. A truly blessed day.

I’ve been reading all the reviews that have been posted and I have to agree with everyone who mentions how even thought COTCC is getting stellar reviews, I can’t help but be so irritated and sad for Lana that all these reviewers are STILL ripping into her early work 

they claimed she wasn’t authentic then and they still feel the need to say she wasn’t authentic then. But still want to praise her work now as if her past didn’t lead us to where she is now 

"Don’t forget me"

36 minutes ago, Jack Antonoff is a God said:

https://diymag.com/2021/03/19/lana-del-rey-chemtrails-over-the-country-club-album-review

This is the best review, so far. Especially the last paragraph. 

I'm not sure about this one haha. The only songs they bother to write more than a few words about is the opening and closing song. I learned absolutely nothing about the other songs based on their review. It's like they just skipped through them after one chorus to the point where it's kinda funny :teehee:

I really wish I was able to celebrate with one of ya’ll in person! It seems like everyone is getting creative with their release parties. Sending y’all love from Dallas, TX :kiss3: cant wait to discuss the album!

giphy.gif

Last post in the pre-release thread for me! See y'all on the other side in the post release. The past year has been super tough, but Violet and Chemtrails with you all has been worth it. I love the album and I'm so happy about that NME review. :oprah:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.