Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Mel’s Drive-In in LA has unveiled a new chocolate cookies and cream shake in honour of Chemtrails! This is the third collaboration they’ve done with Lana in honour of her records! 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMlEuxpHmGF/?igshid=evmnlom8i6cf

The photo appears to be from last year, since she’s blonde! Either that, or she dyed it again, but I’m thinking the former is more likely! 

53 minutes ago, War In My Mind said:

so question for the culture

Reveal hidden contents

does she say insta POTS or insta THOTS?

Spoiler

I think it’s ‘insta thoughts’ like QFTC and other thoughts she posts on Instagram, because in the second verse she says “and all these thoughts kept us apart” 

"Don’t forget me"

3 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Losing so many streams by releasing it in the US time zones

so dumb

No it's true, it's true... It's past midnight here and some of my Twitter mutuals are listening to the leak (for the first time) rn since they can't stream it on AM or Spotify...

Lanarat.png

Omg she’s blonde again?!?!?

I’m not so secretly hoping she is! :trisha: I love all her hair colours, but the blonde deserved to stick around a bit longer!

I think it’s from last year, though - it seems to be from November 2020 based on the shade of blonde/highlight colouring. The lighting makes it look more ginger-y.

4 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Losing so many streams by releasing it in the US time zones

so dumb

Though she really doesn't care about that and neither does her label, since they don't force her release to be more blown up. I mean, look at all the damn vinyl variants she sold, why should she care about meek stream numbers lol
The general public will wait for the release and not go out of their way to listen to the leak anyway

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

5 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Mel’s Drive-In in LA has unveiled a new chocolate cookies and cream shake in honour of Chemtrails! This is the third collaboration they’ve done with Lana in honour of her records! 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMlEuxpHmGF/?igshid=evmnlom8i6cf

The photo appears to be from last year, since she’s blonde! Either that, or she dyed it again, but I’m thinking the former is more likely! 

cream and biscuit milkshake :bebe:

im not picky and I’ll try anything once but that sounds like a very interesting mix!

I also super miss her blonde hair. I’m so sad we didn’t get an era of blonde..the blonde alt cover and blonde title track music video wasn’t enough 

edit: okay that tweet was wrong and it’s not cream and biscuit, it’s cookies and cream 

2 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I’m not so secretly hoping she is! :trisha: I love all her hair colours, but the blonde deserved to stick around a bit longer!

I think it’s from last year, though - it seems to be from November 2020 based on the shade of blonde/highlight colouring. The lighting also makes it look more ginger-y.

what color are her nails, queen??

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, Nikogo said:

cream and biscuit milkshake :bebe:

im not picky and I’ll try anything once but that sounds like a very interesting mix!

I also super miss her blonde hair. I’m so sad we didn’t get an era of blonde..the blonde alt cover and blonde title track music video wasn’t enough 

I think it’s just Oreo flavored :bebe:

Omg she’s blonde again?!?!?

That looks like a different shade from the summer 

i always wonder how her hair seems to look so healthy even though she dyes it pretty frequently

its probably extensions too but who knows

West-Coast-GIF-lana-del-rey-37051506-500

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

I think it’s just Oreo flavored :bebe:

I remember Lana saying in an interview or something years ago that she doesn't even like Oreos :bebe:

59 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Imagine that picture as the cover with WHITE HOT FOREVER as the title :lmao:

Even the horse is white. The world was going to collapse on her. lol :hide:

3 minutes ago, daddyauerbach said:

i always wonder how her hair seems to look so healthy even though she dyes it pretty frequently

its probably extensions too but who knows

It looked a lil rough blonde this go around 

her hair peak will forever be the red/blonde moment after honeymoon :bebe: