Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

18 hours ago, fucksforever said:

came down with some sickness that im not sure what it is... I'm really sad cause i haven't listened to the album yet and i wanna wait to listen with my friend but I'm too sick to go out :( im gonna be waiting till i feel better to listen to the album so hopefully i feel better by tomorrow :/ ugh I've never missed a Lana release ever since honeymoon.

update: haven't felt better yet :/ don't know if i should wait till i feel better or just listen anyway just to be a part of the release with everyone. this pre-release has been so long but felt so short and i don't want it to end ?

giphy.gif

I’m prepping by re-listening to her previous two albums and god LFL remains ever uneven. I don’t actively hate it and it has its bops (Cherry, Get Free, 13 Beaches, etc) but I had to skip Summer Bummer:eek3:

anyways I love how this album ends with the beach sounds and we are dropped in the beach on NFR!. Cant wait for Hope/White Dress feelings:crai:

2 minutes ago, kitschesque said:

Are we SURE it'll be midnight EST? Apart from the nonexistent NZ release earlier in the day?

I know this site is not as reliable as we wanted it to be but it says the album is out in 8 hours. 

https://fnd.io/#/us/album/1545567745-chemtrails-over-the-country-club-by-lana

https://www.metacritic.com/music/chemtrails-over-the-country-club/lana-del-rey  And 12 minutes here. :bebe:

giphy.gif

what store was she at that is already selling her album 1. and 2 what crack is she on that she tweeted that forgetting that tomorrow is her release date and 3) she really just be out here doin that to us not thinking about the consequences