Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

20 minutes :,) SO excited, especially to be experiencing itย with all of you!ย See everyone in the post-release threadย :wub:ย 

ย 

Just wanted to say that being on LB is a genuine bright spot in my life, thank you thank you for all the laughs and fun times :,)ย 

YALL THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IM EXPERIENCING A LANA ALBUM WITHOUT HAVING LISTEN TO THE LEAKS ?? IM NOT READY OMG ITS BEEN A CRAZY FEW MONTHS AND WE ABOUT TO BE BLESSED ALSO LANA ABOUT TO MAKE ME POOR IM WAITING FOR THEM TO FIX LDRVILLAGE CHECKOUT PROBLEM... THIS IS THE MOST IVE SPENT ON LANA THIS ERA DONT GIVE A GAY HIS OWN CREDIT CARDย 

14 MINUTESSSSSSย ptdhcM8.gif

1.jpgย  3.jpgย ย 2.jpgย 

I got so busy adding anime music to my music library, that I didn't realize time flew by so quickly!

SO CLOSE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

ย DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gifย SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

Iโ€™m gonna start listening (1st time) in about 45 minutes once Iโ€™m nice and drunk and high and I canโ€™t even believe how excited I am and I can describe it and the village just made me ascend to another levelย 

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

WTF is a villageย 

ย 

I leave for 3 hours and...

Someone on Twitter found a virtual pop-up called LDR Village (ldrvillage.com)! It's really slow and you can't check out yet but has a ton of fun merch and other features not yet activated!

I'm so excited!!! We're almost thereeee

Not to be a sap but I look forward to coming on this thread and looking at everyone's posts and thoughts and opinionsย :trisha:ย I can't wait for another post thread and I'm glad I won't just be lurking this timeย :kris: