Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Something to do with the cover or overall aesthetic is gonna have like ... not a rainbow, but all colours that blend into each other. Possibly makeup-related. 

I know this for a fact because I took half a Xanax and dreamt it last night. 

I mean in the same dream, Chunk and I made Lana a birthday cake in her bathroom, so 

The back artwork will have the tracklist on a cake made by Rorman and Chuck E Cheese Grant

is it weird that i dont ever see lana having kids let alone getting married  :uncomfortable:

What’s funny is that despite this, we all kind of know that Lana does want to marry and have a family.

Sadly, there is no such thing as “Mr Right”. As for kids, she doesn’t really need to have a husband/boyfriend. She can be single and have kids.

I grew up as an only child and a few years ago I discovered I had seven siblings after finding out my father was working as a sperm donor before I was born. Two of my sisters were raised by single mothers.

I’m not saying Lana should look for a donor. She can always adopt. I think she would be a great mom if she had kids. She has a heart of gold.

The back artwork will have the tracklist on a cake made by Rorman and Chuck E Cheese Grant

it's going to have to be a big cake considering how long some of her song titles are nowadays :/

Something to do with the cover or overall aesthetic is gonna have like ... not a rainbow, but all colours that blend into each other. Possibly makeup-related.

I know this for a fact because I took half a Xanax and dreamt it last night.

I mean in the same dream, Chunk and I made Lana a birthday cake in her bathroom, so

Dying @ Chunk

it's going to have to be a big cake considering how long some of her song titles are nowadays :/

love it

When was the last time she actually mentioned the album?? Maybe it was pretty recently idk I haven’t been paying attention much, but I’m low key wondering if she changed the title again bc idk how music from something called White Hot Forever could translate into Chemtrails Over The Country Club. Maybe this was a poem or title she was considering for Behind The Iron Gates it whatever it’s called bc to me it seems like it matches that more. Idk I literally could be absolutely wrong because I haven’t paid attention to anything she’s said in a long time. But lately it’s been on my mind lol

UbsOye5.png

When was the last time she actually mentioned the album?? Maybe it was pretty recently idk I haven’t been paying attention much, but I’m low key wondering if she changed the title again bc idk how music from something called White Hot Forever could translate into Chemtrails Over The Country Club. Maybe this was a poem or title she was considering for Behind The Iron Gates it whatever it’s called bc to me it seems like it matches that more. Idk I literally could be absolutely wrong because I haven’t paid attention to anything she’s said in a long time. But lately it’s been on my mind lol

yes the album is confirmed to be called chemtrails.

the titles white hot forever and cocc give me totally different vibes but i guess a name truly cant define an albums sound so we will have to wait and see :oprah3:

I'm actually one of those who would love no information whatsoever until release date. She did mention a surprise release and she's already given us a title and a release date, so if no other details are revealed until September, it would still count as a surprise of sorts. Imagine how thrilling it would be to wait until midnight and then see the artwork and the tracklist for the first time on iTunes or Spotify or wherever. I'm hoping for a solid well-thought 10-track album, no fillers, no frills. This album is coming one year after NFR, after all, so it would not be ungenerous––a lot of artists release new music every 3-4 years. One single in late September and that's it. A few months later, the second poetry collection. 

I feel I just set up my own guillotine. 

I don't want to know anything or hear anything before the release. I didn't discover Lana until like 9 days ago. I mostly (99% of the time) listen to classical music, but I was listening to Tori Amos "Under the Pink" and thought, "I need to find a new female artist." I just Googled "Best Albums of 2019" and NFR was #1 or near the very top on every single list, so I bought it and now I'm obsessed with Lana. It's such an amazing album. I love female singer-songwriters and consider the best of my generation to be - Sinead O'Connor, Tori Amos, Liz Phair, Alanis Morissette, Courtney Love and Lucinda Williams. With NFR, Lana joins that club for me. So, the last discovery for me was Lucinda Williams back with "Car Wheels on a Gravel Road" in 1998, so I'm thrilled to find a new bada$$ female singer-songwriter that I love. It's been a long time coming.

I don't want to know anything or hear anything before the release. I didn't discover Lana until like 9 days ago. I mostly (99% of the time) listen to classical music, but I was listening to Tori Amos "Under the Pink" and thought, "I need to find a new female artist." I just Googled "Best Albums of 2019" and NFR was #1 or near the very top on every single list, so I bought it and now I'm obsessed with Lana. It's such an amazing album. I love female singer-songwriters and consider the best of my generation to be - Sinead O'Connor, Tori Amos, Liz Phair, Alanis Morissette, Courtney Love and Lucinda Williams. With NFR, Lana joins that club for me. So, the last discovery for me was Lucinda Williams back with "Car Wheels on a Gravel Road" in 1998, so I'm thrilled to find a new bada$$ female singer-songwriter that I love. It's been a long time coming.

The taste jumped OUT! Love all those artists!! Welcome to Lana fandom!! <3

omg just imagine Lana closing the album with a studio version of the "For Free" cover with Zella and Weyes! i would live for it  :wowcry:

I doubt she'd record something with Zella after her comments on the whole instamess stuff.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!