Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

an entire album to the blues-y, slow, sexy and dramatic vibe of 'Sad Girl' would be kind of a dream tbh (I know 'Ultraviolence' exists, but 'Sad Girl' is a pretty unique song imho and that bridge is straight fire).

omg....  Sad Girl vibes.... Pin Up Galore vibes.... 'Star Treatment' by Arctic Monkeys vibes... 'Baby' by Ariel Pink vibes.... Trash Magic vibes.... maybe even 'Don't Stop The Dance' by Bryan Ferry vibes....... manifesting........

Wq9zHLl.jpg

I'm not sure which was better - having snippets, song titles and a taste of what the album would sound (like for NFR) or having nothing at all, like this era. We have no idea and all her albums have been a bit different.

And for all we know the album is pushed back.

It's torture.

Even if the album is pushed back, it probably won’t come out any later than Thanksgiving/Christmas of this year.

I also suspect that we also might finally get that compilation album of unreleased tracks Lana was talking about doing a few years ago. Interscope would love to get something like that out too!

i sorta want a snippet at this point :defeated: ... one wont do any damage i dont think, at least it can help us discuss the sound of the record and not just throw around a bunch of theories based on almost nothing

With touring being out of the question - record labels like Interscope need to make money somehow. Lana is one of their most profitable artist and she has an album ready. They will do whatever it takes to release it the sooner they can (the source code for pre-order is already up on her shop website).

I wouldn't even be surprised if they try to make her record another one for next year to be honest.

It prolly wouldn’t be surprising too if she already had enough content for 2 albums. I know it seems like this one was quick after NFR, but she talked about this back the same week NFR released, unless it’s like the HM situation where she literally released 90% of what she did during the making of the album

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Traditionally this is how releases work. And it’s how it should be done here.

definitely, but i know a lot of people are into the idea of the album dropping with nothing shown prior, or only a couple of snippets as opposed to a full song! personally im craving a full song at this point tho  :defeated:

Wq9zHLl.jpg

definitely, but i know a lot of people are into the idea of the album dropping with nothing shown prior, or only a couple of snippets as opposed to a full song! personally im craving a full song at this point tho  :defeated:

just one song and maybe short snippets like a week or few days before release sounds perfect tbh

sgopYhV.gif

definitely, but i know a lot of people are into the idea of the album dropping with nothing shown prior, or only a couple of snippets as opposed to a full song! personally im craving a full song at this point tho :defeated:

Whatever she is feeding us, I need proof, in August, that COCC is coming. Preorder or whatever. A single with preorder would be perfect. But just a preorder with tracklist and release date would be fine by me. I’d sure love a new song, but I tell myself we’re about to get her soothing voice over poems, which is the next best thing.

if she does things the same way she did with norman last summer, the pre-order with the cover, tracklist and album trailer (if she made one) should be available august 6th, and if i'm not wrong she released fiily/the greatest like a week before the album came out so...

Whatever she is feeding us, I need proof, in August, that COCC is coming. Preorder or whatever. A single with preorder would be perfect. But just a preorder with tracklist and release date would be fine by me. I’d sure love a new song, but I tell myself we’re about to get her soothing voice over poems, which is the next best thing.

PLEASEEEE I feel the same just a DATE will do me fine  :defeated:

Wq9zHLl.jpg

Even if we don't get the album in September, I know that this poetry book will hold me over. Especially considering the fact that each poem is accompanied with music

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I just want a preorder and tracklist. I don’t want snippets at all. If I hear anything I want like one full song. I hate hearing a small portion of a song and imagining the rest only to be let down because the real thing isn’t what I wanted or expected. Let the album be like 12 tracks. Release one before, save the rest for release.

I just want a preorder and tracklist. I don’t want snippets at all. If I hear anything I want like one full song. I hate hearing a small portion of a song and imagining the rest only to be let down because the real thing isn’t what I wanted or expected. Let the album be like 12 tracks. Release one before, save the rest for release.

this is exactly how i feel, snippets lead to expectations and disappointment. HIAB was better than i thought it would be once i heard the full song but then there are songs like white mustang where the snippet sounds great then the final song does nothing for me which was also the case for a few NFR songs

the tracklist is always the most exciting part imo i hope the cover, preorder and tracklist are all revealed at the same time 

i love you, but you don't understand me.

i still support expecting a shadow drop on Sept 4/5. she said the week of nfr’s release she wanted to surprise release it but now we know the date so..

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Something to do with the cover or overall aesthetic is gonna have like ... not a rainbow, but all colours that blend into each other. Possibly makeup-related. 

I know this for a fact because I took half a Xanax and dreamt it last night. 

I mean in the same dream, Chunk and I made Lana a birthday cake in her bathroom, so 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream