Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I was having a ride with my car an hour ago and the radio was on (kinda cult music playing radio station ) and she was saying about Lana and Bruce Springsteen about their mutual appreciation in this sirius fm. And she was saying now Lana has succeeded much in her songwriting skills and the critics cannot harass her like they did back then in the start. She said there’s an upcoming album soon, and played Summertime Sadness.

kinda random, they don’t talk much anymore about Lana in the Greek stations. But I guess this was my sign of the day about how close we are 

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

SO DAMN HOT TONIGHT...

TAKE THE SADNESS OUT OF SATURDAY NIGHT

Lizzy grant lana del rey elizabeth grant GIF - Find on GIFER

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

4 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

SO DAMN HOT TONIGHT...

TAKE THE SADNESS OUT OF SATURDAY NIGHT

Lizzy grant lana del rey elizabeth grant GIF - Find on GIFER

Omg she looks like Amy Adams here

PBDnlJc.gif

this thread is taking me out, i forgot how fun it is to be collectively suffering on a music forum

This thread is gonna be used as a case study in a Ph. D. thesis in Psychiatry :mj:

Anyways, I feel like something's coming later today, like a car selfie or a slightly music related instagram post... like a picture on a set or something :eartha2:

Lanarat.png

at first i honestly really disliked the tjf snippet but it's really grown on me, i honestly love the southern religious vibes and "sing me like a bible hymn" is my favorite lyric of this era so far :pray:

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e