Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Imagine having an entire brand new LDR's album dropped by surprise to listen to and process :oprah2:

Being her stan since Video Games and being used to her rollouts, with both official and promo singles released before the album, I can't think of something like listening to a completely unheard album of her from start to finish (especially after NFR and all of its snippets)... I think I'll pass out before the last song :icant:

Lanarat.png

1 minute ago, Fart Deco said:

Imagine having an entire brand new LDR's album dropped by surprise to listen to and process :oprah2:

Being her stan since Video Games and being used to her rollouts, with both official and promo singles released before the album, I can't think of something like listening to a completely unheard album of her from start to finish (especially after NFR and all of its snippets)... I think I'll pass out before the last song :icant:

pass out? I'll fucking pass away

11 minutes ago, Cacciatore said:

But Lana also wrote, recorded, produced, mastered and put out Looking For America in less than 24 hours... the ATRL insider said that the album was being mastered already so if her guitarist was at the studio last week and Ben said that the album is not finished maybe they're doing some tweaks or she's just adding one more song to the album and the whole thing is being finished. She still has 10 days, and we literally heard her say the release date. Unless she comes and tells us the date has changed I still believe in a 4th/5th release.

i believe a 5th release, just pointing out how quickly things change with each new information we get

20 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I think everybody ought to give Lana more credit, to be fair - she announced the date herself unprovoked and she said before to Zane Lowe in 2017 that she “love a schedule.” Have faith in her! <3 not trying to discredit or invalidate anyone’s feelings, but she’s never actually let fans down in the sense that she’s concretely announced things on her own platform and accord and then withdrew those plans for no reason. Her mind, after all, is brilliant, evident from her art and spirit, and I have no doubt that that translates into the technical side of things :)   

EDIT: why is it strikethrough omfg 

This is the best post I've seen here for a while. Completely agree with all of it, most of all with the strikethrough!

Ok I just got home from work, only on page 650 so I gotta catch up but that twitch video is some MANIC AF energy. Like wtf was that? I'm honestly still laughing: all that energy at first then he clearly has no idea who she is so she turns into a sad fairy who just floats away and doesn't care at all what he's saying. What a trip omfg its too funny 

I don't think we'll get an EP and CD or a double CD. She probably wanted to call the album White Hot Forever then either wrote a song call Chemtrails Over the Country Club, or it is a lyric in another song and decided to call the album that.

SING ME LIKE A BIBLE HYMN PBDnlJc.gif

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎