Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, War In My Mind said:

So are we still deluding ourselves to think this might come out next week?

no. 

we've evolved and think its coming this saturday. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

Honestly I do still have some hope that it's definitely coming out on the 4th/5th. Perhaps this is just the way Lana intended for the album roll out to be - quiet and stress free. It's doable for her, considering her management are okay with the way she wants to run things.

She's doing a lot of fun activities lately, perhaps just trying to take in the freedom before the COCC chaos begins and her phone is filling up with messages from journalists and fans.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

11 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

hmm notice how we get something every single day - random insta photo, random tweet, ed message, new source code, hairdresser hinting, lana following dudes from Ride mv, hinting photoshoot. im pretty sure we r getting sth every single day since august. code cracked, theyre doing it all on purpose to keep us hyped and interested and album is dropping on sep 5 we won

In Honor of Mariah Carey's Birthday, Here's a Collection of GIFs ...

event release advent calendar ezgif-1-4a66693d04a1.gif

UV/Honeymoon

So, if a preorder won’t be up on friday and if she doesn’t announce a delay in the next few days, I guess we’re in for a surprise release... she HAS to address a delay before the 5th, right? :eartha2:

Lanarat.png

About a Million ppl know about the date and wait for the album. She has to say something or just release it... Cancellation is ready if she wont do anything and pretend that she didnt say anything. I think the album is really comming anyway. We got the snippet one month before the release for a reason.

Mmeow~

Just now, new gods said:

the fact that our delusions have led us to thinking the album coming out an entire week before she said it is the epitome of this fanbase 

and this AFTER being told it's not done yet by management

Just now, Dominikx4 said:

lana probably forgot she even mentioned the date in that video i wouldnt get my hopes up

to be fair it was in the video AND the letter so she at least believed it was coming out september

I think everybody ought to give Lana more credit, to be fair - she announced the date herself unprovoked and she said before to Zane Lowe in 2017 that she “love a schedule.” Have faith in her! <3 not trying to discredit or invalidate anyone’s feelings, but she’s never actually let fans down in the sense that she’s concretely announced things on her own platform and accord and then withdrew those plans for no reason. Her mind, after all, is brilliant, evident from her art and spirit, and I have no doubt that that translates into the technical side of things :)   

EDIT: why is it strikethrough omfg 

Is it me, was I wrong to have trusted you?

Did I see what I wanted, what wasn't true...

Was I wrong to go on like a little fool?
It's amazing what gays in love with Lana will do.

22 minutes ago, World At War said:

and this AFTER being told it's not done yet by management

But Lana also wrote, recorded, produced, mastered and put out Looking For America in less than 24 hours... the ATRL insider said that the album was being mastered already so if her guitarist was at the studio last week and Ben said that the album is not finished maybe they're doing some tweaks or she's just adding one more song to the album and the whole thing is being finished. She still has 10 days, and we literally heard her say the release date. Unless she comes and tells us the date has changed I still believe in a 4th/5th release.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

2 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I think everybody ought to give Lana more credit, to be fair - she announced the date herself unprovoked and she said before to Zane Lowe in 2017 that she “love a schedule.” Have faith in her! <3 Not trying to discredit or invalidate anyone’s feelings, but she’s never actually let fans down in the sense that she’s concretely announced things on her own platform and accord and then withdrew those plans for no reason. Her mind, after all, is brilliant, as evident from her art and spirit, and I have no doubt that that translates into the technical side of things :)  

EDIT: why is it strikethrough omg I didn’t mean that 

i’m dying at the fact that you accidentally used the strikethrough on a nice post :lmao:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

4 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I think everybody ought to give Lana more credit, to be fair - she announced the date herself unprovoked and she said before to Zane Lowe in 2017 that she “love a schedule.” Have faith in her! <3 not trying to discredit or invalidate anyone’s feelings, but she’s never actually let fans down in the sense that she’s concretely announced things on her own platform and accord and then withdrew those plans for no reason. Her mind, after all, is brilliant, evident from her art and spirit, and I have no doubt that that translates into the technical side of things :)   

This is sending me :lmao:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

17 minutes ago, DCooper said:

Is it me, was I wrong to have trusted you?

Did I see what I wanted, what wasn't true...

Was I wrong to go on like a little fool?
It's amazing what gays in love with Lana will do.

with her big COCC

and her big balls 

I'm sorry :teehee: :toofunny:

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky