Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, electra said:

i have a gut feeling they just mean a literal "vinyl hurricane", as in they're getting a shit ton of vinyl in. if lana had a rsd release we would know, because they all just get mass released in a big spreadsheet and i don't think the release is ever exclusive to one store?

That’s what I was thinking too, but I thought maybe on the off-chance that because she talked about dropping off Violet to mom-and-pop bookstores last year before she signed with Simon & Schuster, she wanted to keep it lowkey and do just that with this record? But I think you’re right lol. 

btw I love your makeup in your profile pic! <3

7 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

So The Record Parlour commented this underneath their post about Lana:

“Yes we do.  A Vinyl Hurricane is arriving this Sat the 29th at 10:30am.  Don't miss it #RSD2020 #TheRecordParlour”

I doubt it’s about her as I don’t think vinyls are ready, but maybe she dropped by their store to drop off vinyls in time for Record Store Day tomorrow and she’s part of the so-called “vinyl hurricane”? 

She could have started mastering the album in May and it was still happening on July 25th when BOZ posted it on ATRL - since they start mastering 90 days before the release date. It’s possible that it’s finished now!

My hopes reading this:

giphy-1.gif

EDIT: Mission aborted.

Lanarat.png

2 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

That’s what I was thinking too, but I thought maybe on the off-chance that because she talked about dropping off Violet to mom-and-pop bookstores last year before she signed with Simon & Schuster, she wanted to keep it lowkey and do just that with this record? But I think you’re right lol. 

btw I love your makeup in your profile pic! <3

i know! some fans do have the hand made books (or at least one of them does), i wish she had released some of them online. it would have been cool if some of them just started quietly popping up.

also tysm ! <3

1 minute ago, Lemonade Tears said:

Omg imagine if she actually did a global listening party with locations all over the world & exclusive collectors items. That would be so amazing!!!:party:

Just now, TrashMagiq said:

Her "support local record stores" post was very obviously about her sending vinyls from her surprise album, COCC, to local record stores on Saturday

i'm not one to burst bubbles but let's not be mentally ill

2 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

i checked that record stores facebook page and on the last post they wrote "We have a BIG SURPRISE waiting for you on 29th" so fingers crossed

it’s probs just for national record store day :toofloppy:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

4 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

i checked that record stores facebook page and on the last post they wrote "We have a BIG SURPRISE waiting for you on 29th" so fingers crossed

I swear if they're just chasing clout like Nicole and Sherry they will be dealt with perry@ :makeup2:

Lanarat.png