Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

IGTV video length: 1:32 

Date: August 29th

Content: Lana showing support to record stores for their national day + giving away exclusive vinyl copies of Violet

Filmed by: Chuck and Charlie Grant

Hair and make-up by: Sheridan Ward and Lana herself

:toofloppy:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

10 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

it’s probs just for national record store day :toofloppy:

Lana posted about supporting our local record stores lol

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

6 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Off topic but you have the funniest and wittiest posts :defeated:

This is an honor, coming from the queen herself :wipe:

Ty so much :kiss:

On topic: COCC vinyl will be 

Lanarat.png

3 minutes ago, gelliosf said:

I just talked to her and it is for National Record Store Day and it has nothing to do with COCC. Sorry to disappoint.

Thank you! Has she slept good last night? Does she need something? Like releasing an album? :mj:

Lanarat.png

So I got an email back from Sunrise Records, which is local to my region.

I specifically asked about the COTCC LP and they said it’s coming October 2nd...but they could’ve gotten it mixed up with Violet. 

I wouldn’t be surprised if they didn’t though, and COTCC is coming October 2nd because that means the album would’ve begun being mastered in early July, which makes sense. 

I think we should e-mail digital music platforms instead. It's evident that COCC vinyls will take some time to be made and stocked

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Just now, IanadeIrey said:

I specifically asked about the COTCC LP and they said it’s coming October 2nd...but they could’ve gotten it mixed up with Violet. 

I wouldn’t be surprised if they didn’t though, and COTCC is coming October 2nd because that means the album would’ve begun being mastered in early July, which makes sense. 

I'm pretty sure they mixed it up. Violet is releasing October 2nd, I doubt COCC would be finished by then if they're still mastering it & violet was done much earlier. I've also seen many stores before mix the two up, so don't get your hopes up.

omg never use any kind of lana connection for clout, @lanadelrey will slide into your dms to hold you accountable

that record store is really giving me hope rn that the album will come out tomorrow. It actually would make sense to push it up so that it meets the grammy deadline

6 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

then why would ed say that it isnt finished. and why there wasnt a preorded yet. they mixed it up for sure

1 minute ago, Lustformoney said:

then why would ed say that it isnt finished. and why there wasnt a preorded yet. they mixed it up for sure

I think Ed was trying to prevent the surprise from being spoiled tbh, or trying to avoid any extra attention around it in case it leaked since some insiders already have  it. But I agree, Violet’s vinyl is coming October 2nd so they totally mixed it up. 

1 minute ago, TrashMagiq said:

surprise release + ed's a FRAUD

You always say the right thing with the right gifs I LOVE IT :crying5: AND YOUR OPTIMISM.