Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

7 hours ago, Al3c said:

It’s page 701, so that means there’re three numbers 7 0 1 —> if we put them like —> [7] + 0 + [1] we have = 8 which leads us to —> 08 or in other terms —> August —> 8 also reminds of two round balls, so —> COCC (the balls) is coming in August (08) and it will be juicy too!

Thank me later for doing the maths and go place your pre-order now! :nails:

Well, all your posts and new pages have debunked my theory :emma:

Sorry, but it’s also your fault if COCC is not coming soon :bored:

B01C43A7296444A39131F71DB.jpeg&type=jpeg

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

Ok so the second Google Play team member is transferring me yet again to another rep :rip: at least they think there’s someone who can answer my question about COTCC :lanahairflip:

you're gonna get transferred to a Lana fan eventually 

It brings me so much joy to think that we could hear COCC soon and that the only thing we know ? is that there is a song called Tulsa Jesus Freak. To look at a tracklist with a bunch of song titles we’ve never heard and not know how every single song is gonna sound already. We deserve that. :crying5:

2 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Ok so the second Google Play team member is transferring me yet again to another rep :rip: at least they think there’s someone who can answer my question about COTCC :lanahairflip:

stop trying with GPM, Google Play Music is shutting down in 3 days so they wouldnt know about any album release after august 31st

image.png

Just now, MrFameKills said:

you're gonna get transferred to a Lana fan eventually 

I’m waiting for this exact moment! 

Just now, SweetHenny said:

Inb4 @lanadelrey is Lana herself who is playing with us with these release date theories and specualtions. Guess I just blew your cover sis yuh yuh:oprah3:. Where is our COCC momma? :makeup:

Soon :shh2:

4 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

in before they transfer you to lana

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

4 minutes ago, MellyDelRey said:

Is something dropping tonight? Is this the midnight everyone is waiting for from the insta post? 

Yes Melly :mj:

Get ready :mj:

Lanarat.png