Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

5 minutes ago, TheFirstWhoEverDid said:

Lana just followed someone new on IG (269) now. She’s awaken, she’s ready 

Or maybe she sent a follow request to a private account yesterday and the owner of that account is awake.

who knows

Just now, LittleSussy said:

Or maybe she sent a follow request to a private account yesterday and the owner of that account is awake.

who knows

that a good point I missed ...:thumb3::scoff:

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

7 minutes ago, TheFirstWhoEverDid said:

Lana just followed someone new on IG (269) now. She’s awaken, she’s ready 

Why is this sending me? :thumb3:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

idk if im late to this news, but the Record Store lana posted a picture of on Insta has posted a Facebook post thanking her for coming in and said "Today has been ROCKING! Keep us in mind for that Album Release Event. Cheers to you, from your friends at #TheRecordParlour" 

is she gonna have some event???

Just now, paradisetropico said:

idk if im late to this news, but the Record Store lana posted a picture of on Insta has posted a Facebook post thanking her for coming in and said "Today has been ROCKING! Keep us in mind for that Album Release Event. Cheers to you, from your friends at #TheRecordParlour" 

Omg!!! Good find! Maybe a UO Signing type of event? 

1 minute ago, paradisetropico said:

Omg?????

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

What's going on, too much conflicting info. Loving the messiness though.

And old member here (who almost on member of the month :hooker: once)

1 minute ago, paradisetropico said:

Not them thanking her for the shout-out ruining her surprise  :toofunny:

Lanarat.png

15 minutes ago, Lemonade Tears said:

I know they might be lying but this is actually giving me hope rn & the fact that they said there's no vinyl actually makes it seem more realistic.

omg yeah i emailed a bunch of vinyl stores and 2 were like "we don't have any vinyls in stock but the release is next friday" and one was like "it's only a digital release with no vinyls being pressed currently" or smth but also as someone else pointed out, they could just be assuming it was next friday since there's not much reason for them to have the additional info if they don't have stock

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

the way they outed her like that about the release, she won't be going back there again...

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

SOMEONE DM THE RECORD STORE FACEBOOK PAGE AND ASK THEM IF SHE TOLD THEM ANYTHING ABT THE ALBUM 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

i presume it was some kind of candid conversation? no fucking way would she be doing any kind of event at the minute. fans would be ramming that place out the door and there's no way it wouldn't be a mess.

i presume they had a candid conversation where the store owners probably joked she should have an album release party there, if that makes sense? like when you end a conversation and you're like "remember that thing? i'll hold you to it!" or something.

but i would love something to happen, but i bet this is gonna be one of those things that misconstrued and we're gonna be disappointed.

2 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Has anyone emailed the Record Parlour and asked what the deal is on this event?

i just messaged them asking if it was happening or if it was just a lil joke! just to clear the air before we get too balls deep hoping for something :toofunny:

1 minute ago, electra said:

i presume it was some kind of candid conversation? no fucking way would she be doing any kind of event at the minute. fans would be ramming that place out the door and there's no way it wouldn't be a mess.

i presume they had a candid conversation where the store owners probably joked she should have an album release party there, if that makes sense? like when you end a conversation and you're like "remember that thing? i'll hold you to it!" or something.

but i would love something to happen, but i bet this is gonna be one of those things that misconstrued and we're gonna be disappointed.

Exactly - and I don’t even know how you could do that safely with the pandemic happening. Maybe she had also talked to them about dropping some vinyls off like how Taylor sent Folklore to independent record stores recently? It could be what she was insinuating when she posted “support your local record stores”!