Elle

63rd Annual Grammy Awards (2021)

Just now, TrashMagiq said:

Billie winning record of the year with that boring ass song.. the Grammys rlly do love her sjdhfj nothing against her tho she deserved it last year with Bad Guy but Everything I Wanted?? ROTY?? Over Say So and Savage??? no.

I actually feel really bad for her, she does seems like sometimes she would just prefer to not win, she must get such an amount of hate from other fandoms at such a young age, it truly must suck

Sadly I do agree, there's nothing interesting music wise on that song, a mess

8nl2OpX.png

Well even though I was rooting for more of a Dua sweep tonight, I'm still very pleased she took home Best Pop Vocal Album!

Also, because I forgot to mention it earlier, I've so very proud of Kali Uchis for securing her first Grammy with her Kaytranada collaboration for Best Dance Recording!

Well, that was fun. I always enjoy watching the Grammys, no matter what happens x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Mmm fuck I love Billie but. First off that song hurts me-i was the villain in a relationship ending at that time and that song hurt (I deserved it) but ugh, how does that song beat the fierceness of the other ladies. I disagree here

1 minute ago, new gods said:

isn't roty supposed to recognize production? not when that billie song is just some piano with reverb :lmao:

I think is the product as a whole? Like they take everything into consideration? 

8nl2OpX.png

H.E.R. kinda reminds me of Alessia Cara in the way that you don’t really see much of her & she’s not really that big of an artist but once award shows come she’s very Present & winning random stuff.. H.E.R.’s music is good tho so it’s whatever. Still not over Alessia Cara’s corny ass winning best new artist over SZA tho, that’s full on evidence the Grammy’s just do whatever without making sense.

qfrWuBl.png

1 minute ago, TrashMagiq said:

H.E.R. kinda reminds me of Alessia Cara in the way that you don’t really see much of her & she’s not really that big of an artist but once award shows come she’s very Present & winning random stuff.. H.E.R.’s music is good tho so it’s whatever. Still not over Alessia Cara’s corny ass winning best new artist over SZA tho, that’s full on evidence the Grammy’s just do whatever without making sense.

Oooof I was about to disagree with you so hard till I read the full post. The way I was actually excited for Alessia to grow up and gain life perspective so she could write the cold bangers I know she's capable of. Her radio hits are vanilla as hell

5 minutes ago, new gods said:

i lowkey feel bad for dua, there was so much effort and creativity put into FN not only by her but her team, it deserved some sort of accolade

Pulitzer incoming 

They did Billie dirty giving her that ROTY award tbh like that’s so embarrassing for her.. she rlly came on that stage with the need to let it be known Megan deserved the award.. which tbh she did but it was kinda sad she felt the need to do that.. (also kinda awkward she only mentioned Megan) 

qfrWuBl.png

6 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

They did Billie dirty giving her that ROTY award tbh like that’s so embarrassing for her.. she rlly came on that stage with the need to let it be known Megan deserved the award.. which tbh she did but it was kinda sad she felt the need to do that.. (also kinda awkward she only mentioned Megan) 

She's a really humble girl, and I KNOW I've always found a kii that she usually only congratulates her favorite artist, but I'm inti that she's honest and transparent. 

Poor Dua I truly believed this could've been her big night, well it can always be worst, she could've pulled a Lana. 

8nl2OpX.png

4 minutes ago, White Hot Forever said:

my guess is the one she wore to the clive davis gala 

Reveal hidden contents

LZs420R.jpg

well then what was she planning on wearing to the clive davis gala :creepna3: