Elle

63rd Annual Grammy Awards (2021)

6 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

folklore deserved but i’m not gonna let that distract me from the fact that Ungodly Hour was the true AOTY & got robbed of a nomination!

This!!! I don't want to pin another musicians down, but in my honest opinion they deserved more than Aiko, Black Pumas and Coldplay

8nl2OpX.png

I’m only rlly watching the performances but Megan, Beyoncé, Dua & Taylor all deserved, now Doja just gotta win ROTY to make it complete.

edit: omg also Fiona winning twice it feels very correct tbh

qfrWuBl.png

I don't agree with most of you who said that Folklore was just an OK album, if Lana came with material like that we would be shitting our pants tbh, at least for me Folklore is miles better than COCC, sorry

2 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

I’m only rlly watching the performances but Megan, Beyoncé, Dua & Taylor all deserved, now Doja just gotta win ROTY to make it complete.

I love Doja but I can't get past the fact that if she wins Dr. Luke would also get an award 

8nl2OpX.png

Just now, TheBoss said:

I don't agree with most of you who said that Folklore was just an OK album, if Lana came with material like that we would be shitting our pants tbh, at least for me Folklore is miles better than COCC, sorry

folklore = cocc

but yeah folklore isn’t just an average album and im glad taylor got aoty

52 minutes ago, past the bushes said:

she'll win it, that album totally deserves it :agree: 

if not, feel free to quote me and drag me next year :ma:

Screenshot snapped, already planning the bottles I'll either drink when you're right, or shatter when you're wrong. Manifest!!! 

Billie winning record of the year with that boring ass song.. the Grammys rlly do love her sjdhfj nothing against her tho she deserved it last year with Bad Guy but Everything I Wanted?? ROTY?? Over Say So and Savage??? no.

qfrWuBl.png

Just catching up, Fiona wins twice?? Longevity queen and deserved. H.E.R gave an amazing rendition of God Bless America at the presidential inauguration with an electric guitar so she is stanned and happy for her. Phoebe and Chloe and Halle were robbed, and...please don't drag me...Taylor deserved it. Folklore came out in a very fragile time in my life life and Seven is the best song she's ever done. Women won this night, even if they weren't recognized. And Harry, cus we love him ;)