Elle

63rd Annual Grammy Awards (2021)

With all honesty I don't see Chemtrails being nominated at all, maybe Pop Vocal at most, and if she submits correctly maybe she could snatch a SOTY/ROTY nomination for White Dress

8nl2OpX.png

didn't watch any of the awards show tonight, but pressing question for those who did, Was SOPHIE honored/mentioned within the "In Memoriam" section or performance etc.? :poordat:

:crossed:

edit: nevermind just found this Ewe-JRwW8AsCzbh?format=jpg&name=900x900

this is soul shattering to see but I'm so thankful they honored her :defeated::toofunny:

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

6 minutes ago, TheBoss said:

With all honesty I don't see Chemtrails being nominated at all, maybe Pop Vocal at most, and if she submits correctly maybe she could snatch a SOTY/ROTY nomination for White Dress

i also honestly don't see it being nominated, but it's all the same because the grammys are ridiculous and never actually give awards to the best albums :ma:

Spoiler

that being said i like watching them its a fun spectacle and SOME nominations are really wonderful so don;t come for me for being on this thread:benmawson:

sUcVobB.png

4 minutes ago, TheBoss said:

I could see white dress SOTY and TJF record of the year if they promote it as a single and it does well

also I haven’t heard any of these songs yet so don’t mind my rambling I know nothing 

Random and off topic (but no it’s not because he’s talking about the Grammys on Twitter) but insider BOZ ( blackoutzoned on Twitter) looks just like a young Sean on his pfp. Like I’ve been trying to find out who he looks like but can’t figure it out. And now I got it!

Just now, Distantly said:

Ben looking salty he lost two years in a row it’s okay sweetie 

COCC will break the streak :bebe:

also like cool that she’s won it 400 times but to me that kinda diminishes the prestige of the award because I feel like any objective person will admit she has not made 3 of the best albums of the year out of the last like 6 years or whatever :rip: