Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

FNAC Who am I to Love You?

Fnac!

Who am I to need you when I’ve needed you for so much

asked for cocc so much 

And what I’ve been given I’m not yet sure, I may never know that either until I have the LPs in my hands.

For that reason-

Let me have them before the 19th

don’t mind my desperation

let me hold them not just for vacation but for real and for forever.

33 minutes ago, Fireffie said:

Oh no, I saw mine and it says on the 19th :rollin: 

Last time, I ordered from them the Violet vinyl and it arrived in 2 days so it's possibile that we'll receive it this week bestie :party:  

Same! My NFR came 1 day before the official release so we can only wait and expect to win bestie:hooker:

original.gif

3 minutes ago, finalsong said:

wondering if the boxsets will actually ship in time or take months like the last time. 

I'm really excited to receive it to be honest :heart:

Me too! Hope they ship once the album it’s out! I want to see the pictures!

original.gif

2 minutes ago, too fast too young said:

I actually think the image is super cute as a picture disc

Yeah the cover is definitely growing on me and I have a feeling it will look even better in person. At least now we know the Walmart exclusive will be sold in stores 

1 minute ago, venicebitx said:

It looks so pretty i was about to pass on that one, damn it

I was about to pass on it as well but It looks nice IMO. looks like I will be collecting all three picture discs :flop:

the picture disc looks awesome. but one thing remains unclear to me: how do they allow such sales before the official release of the album? why vinyls have already hit the shelves in Wallmart and Target. maybe someone can explain to me if this is done on purpose and I don't understand something in this industry wtf

1 minute ago, alexbeygul said:

the picture disc looks awesome. but one thing remains unclear to me: how do they allow such sales before the official release of the album? why vinyls have already hit the shelves in Wallmart and Target. maybe someone can explain to me if this is done on purpose and I don't understand something in this industry wtf

Same, i'm so confused??? Unless it's people who work there and are taking photos out the back of stores? idk

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

1 minute ago, alexbeygul said:

I’m not sure, I’m pretty sure it’s illegal to sell these products before release date because they’re breaking contract. Idk how Walmart and target, two huge companies in the US, can fuck up this badly. 

3 minutes ago, cherrycokes said:

I’m not sure, I’m pretty sure it’s illegal to sell these products before release date because they’re breaking contract. Idk how Walmart and target, two huge companies in the US, can fuck up this badly. 

thousands of underpaid employees being overwhelmed by the amount of shit they have to do during their shift leads to them making mistakes... understandably imo

image.png

6 minutes ago, alexbeygul said:

Because sometimes employees make the mistake of taking out the stock early, even though it’s not released to the public yet.

That’s why nowadays stores like Target don’t allow you to buy it until the release day.

5 minutes ago, alexbeygul said:

Well we all saw how even databases couldn’t keep track with the whole date mess. So it wouldn’t be far fetched to assume, that the same mistake happened to retailers and any workers involved.
Unless the boxes are sealed securely, these things are bound to happen.
My favourite leak: Harry Potter. It was a whole thing, which you don’t really see nowadays to that extent

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

30 minutes ago, cherrycokes said:

So if someone found a copy at Walmart or target would they not be allowed to purchase? If they were allowed, would it count towards first weeks sales? 

Years ago I tried to buy an album at target one day before it was set to release. Probably in like 2010/2011. When they scanned it a huge loud error message came up and she told me I can’t buy it and had someone immediately go over there to remove the cds. So, I assume this is still happening but some people probably steal lol. If they are allowed to be sold I image they’d still count for first week sales.