Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

2 hours ago, rightofjupiter said:

incoming WD video says EXCUSE ME :smokes:

i’m sure the video will be very cute but i don’t see a plot happening. probably just going to cut back and forth from the model skating and doing other things to lana singing in the truck. 

14 minutes ago, rabbit said:

Got a reply from leesrecords on IG, he confirmed that Lana isn’t on the poster :crai:

So who tf is actually on the poster? 

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

16 minutes ago, rabbit said:

Got a reply from leesrecords on IG, he confirmed that Lana isn’t on the poster :crai:

what the f is on it then, chunk and charlie? her friends? cats and dogs? a boar?

actually imagine if it was a beautiful landscape shot of yosemite with a chemtrails logo somewhere. that'd be beautiful :crying2:

sUcVobB.png

4 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

Imagine the poster being the cassette-exclusive artwork. Or a full-body-pic of Val :rip:

Well..

Tried to post a screenshot, despite doing it a couple other times it won’t work :rip: When asking I didn’t want to push it, he seemed pretty hesitant to talk about it in his IG story.

I really hope it’s not just a pic of the red car, like that initial rumor said. Hoping it’s a gorgeous landscape shot or just something we haven’t seen before.

4 minutes ago, rabbit said:

Tried to post a screenshot, despite doing it a couple other times it won’t work :rip: When asking I didn’t want to push it, he seemed pretty hesitant to talk about it in his IG story.

I really hope it’s not just a pic of the red car, like that initial rumor said. Hoping it’s a gorgeous landscape shot or just something we haven’t seen before.

people always doing the most. the album is out in 3 days. “FBI” isn’t going to knock his door cause he sent a pic of a poster. 

30 minutes ago, rabbit said:

Me saying an hour ago that I hoped the poster would make up for the back of the album being the same with the original ..:suicide:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

4 minutes ago, 99centlips said:

people always doing the most. the album is out in 3 days. “FBI” isn’t going to knock his door cause he sent a pic of a poster. 

For real :toofunny: He shared the vinyl, partial gatefold, and back...the poster (especially since it’s not her) wouldn’t have been too much to share. But, people feel how they feel