Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

2 hours ago, venicebitx said:

Fnac took my money for the alt cd and vinyl, it’s comingggggg, probably they are overwhelmed with that amount of orders:oic:

It SHIPPEDDD LETS GOO

1 minute ago, iconiclogan said:

im boo boo the fool....just bought the walmart picture disk i couldn't resist :|

sign me to the club 'cause me too:flop:

original.gif

2 minutes ago, iconiclogan said:

im boo boo the fool....just bought the walmart picture disk i couldn't resist :|

I also want the Walmart picture disc but I’m gonna buy it in person on release day. Never cared for it until I saw the picture on twitter 

Just now, anwdelrey said:

Does anyone know where to buy the Neil Krug cover in Canada?

Your local Sunrise Records should be getting some in! I called mine and read them the item number (602435534039) and they reserved one for me! Because of the pandemic and their supplier being from the UK, though, I was told that they’re likely not going to get it until the end of March. Hopefully that helps! :)

4 minutes ago, 99centlips said:

sunrise records 

2 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Your local Sunrise Records should be getting some in! I called mine and read them the item number (602435534039) and they reserved one for me! Because of the pandemic and their supplier being from the UK, though, I was told that they’re likely not going to get it until the end of March. Hopefully that helps! :)

I'm still waiting for them to drop the last picture disc, but seems like it'll probably drop after release (??)

All I know is that I'm waiting for that so I can order it w/ the double disc bundle in order to save some money on shipping, can they rush? Lmao 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

2 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

I'm still waiting for them to drop the last picture disc, but seems like it'll probably drop after release (??)

All I know is that I'm waiting for that so I can order it w/ the double disc bundle in order to save some money on shipping, can they rush? Lmao 

is it still coming at this point tho lmao

image.png

5 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

At this point, I'm def starting to guess the last PD will either be a release day exclusive or drop after Friday to help boost sales. I would have expected it to have dropped already ??‍♂️

Edit: or it's not happening at all. If it wasn't for the pics leaking of an alternate cover PD, I would think this wasn't happening at this point. 

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

2 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

is it still coming at this point tho lmao

Can I be honest? Not that I'm not excited for it, because I love the NK pic, but I'm getting short on money and if that last picture disc never happens I'll have enough money to buy the OG cover picture disc. If it's still happening, I don't know if I have enough money for both lmao :toofunny:

2 minutes ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

At this point, I'm def starting to guess the last PD will either be a release day exclusive or drop after Friday to help boost sales. I would have expected it to have dropped already ??‍♂️

Probably that tho and I hope, in the meantime, the grey and transparent discs don't sell out lmao 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

2 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Can I be honest? Not that I'm not excited for it, because I love the NK pic, but I'm getting short on money and if that last picture disc never happens I'll have enough money to buy the OG cover picture disc. If it's still happening, I don't know if I have enough money for both lmao :toofunny:

yeah, at this point i wouldnt mind if theres no more merch & variants coming :toofunny: 

image.png

2 minutes ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

I’m hoping the last picture disc comes this week and not too far away like for a record store day exclusive. Yesterday I found the unreleased album w the blue cover and that tacky font at my record store so I picked that up for $28. Now I just need my litho + all my COCC variants to come so they can join the basket of Lana records 

5 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

yeah, at this point i wouldnt mind if theres no more merch & variants coming :toofunny: 

I don't necessarily collect merch, but I have the need to collect all variants lmao

I'd have enough money (for the 7 variants, excluding the UO, the Amazon and the Standard Black, that I'll later try getting) if the Spotify PD hadn't been cancelled and I didn't have to send it to the UK (electra) and then have them send it back to me lmao

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

33 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

Does anyone know where to buy the Neil Krug cover in Canada?

Sunrise Records exclusive in Canada, you can't preorder on their site, you gotta call your local store

edit : pls im so late sorry i didnt see that this had been answered :trisha:

do you ever just... gaze at horizons?

original.gif