Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

Just now, singintheblues said:

fnac says: En attente de prise en charge par le transporteur

:eek3: dont know exactly what that means?  will it be here friday? hahaha

package is ready to be picked up by the carrier.

it means itll prolly get shipped today. if u live in the same country as the fnac u ordered from, it should arrive by friday

image.png

u guys i am not a collector by any means so the idea of possibly buying 3 different variants for the same album is giving me a heart attack :air: this better be the best damn album i’ve ever heard ?

giphy-downsized.gif

if i wasn’t so fucked up, i think i’d fuck you all the time 

1 minute ago, salvatoredreams said:

u guys i am not a collector by any means so the idea of possibly buying 3 different variants for the same album is giving me a heart attack :air: this better be the best damn album i’ve ever heard ?

you'll get used to it:oic:

Just kidding, if the album isnt your cup of tea, it will still look cute as an accessory:shh:

Final list because my brain is swimming:

Spoiler

Yellow Assai vinyl

Red Target vinyl

Green UO vinyl

Gray standard vinyl 

Spotify PD

Boxset

Target CD (not sure about this one, the disc itself is sooo gorgeous, though)

Signed print + CD

Signed litho

Pink windbreaker

Mojo magazine

Music Week magazine

+ keeping an eye out for additional releases and a restock of the black windbreakers :toofunny:

Just now, gsnlp said:

im confused. fnac is selling the alt cover and the yellow one. are they coming with the posters too?

The red one came with the poster of the red car (it said that on the listing) and i don't think the yellow one came with it, only on record stores Polydor must have sent it to the stores for promo (?)

original.gif

2 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

im confused. fnac is selling the alt cover and the yellow one. are they coming with the posters too?

This photo of this tweet its a store on Glasglow! They received posters from Polydor and they are giving for free when u buy the yellow version. U should check ur local store to find out if they are doing the same! 

Lust For Dead   large.gif

2 minutes ago, venicebitx said:

The red one came with the poster of the red car (it said that on the listing) and i don't think the yellow one came with it, only on record stores Polydor must have sent it to the stores for promo (?)

Just now, lustforlife said:

This photo of this tweet its a store on Glasglow! They received posters from Polydor and they are giving for free when u buy the yellow version. U should check ur local store to find out if they are doing the same! 

ohhhhh i thought it was coming inside of the vinyl. ohhhh thanks <3

0YnL0Kf.gif

i love how when i first saw the UO vinyl I was like "Ha, easy pass!" and now its all I can think about it and i wanna order so bad, but i cant bc i have to save my money this week for in case the 3rd picture disc drops...