Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

2 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

I don't necessarily collect merch, but I have the need to collect all variants lmao

I'd have enough money (for the 7 variants, excluding the UO, the Amazon and the Standard Black) if the Spotify PD hadn't been cancelled and I didn't have to send it to the UK (electra) and then have them send it back to me lmao

dw, in my experience itll take @electra at least 1 year to ship ur stuff, more than enough time to get them coins $$$$ to pay her for shipping :creep: 

image.png

1 minute ago, Dominikx4 said:

dw, in my experience itll take @electra at least 1 year to ship ur stuff, more than enough time to get them coins $$$$ to pay her for shipping :creep: 

I remember when she got me a LFL signed CD (and I guess also a magazine, way after that) she didn't take that much time jfkejgjehfekjkek

But yeah, I'll try to get the money asap so that I also get the PD asap lmao here's to hoping it's not more than 10€ :toofunny:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

14 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

3rd Picture disc may be Record Store Day exclusive...

This is always a possibility tbh. The only things that makes me think not is the leaked pic of the alternate cover PD (which means it's already been produced) and the leaked breakdown of release dates for COCC variants. Even tho the dates were off, the date given wasn't anywhere near as far out as Record Day

I guess there is also the possibility that the leaked 3rd PD pics were fake, but if so, they did an outstanding job at faking those vinyl pics

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

My local record store confirmed they don’t have any posters, this is in Ohio. I think they’re yet another Europe exclusive, go figure:rip:86eZwda.jpg

2 minutes ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

This is always a possibility tbh. The only things that makes me think not is the leaked pic of the alternate cover PD (which means it's already been produced) and the leaked breakdown of release dates for COCC variants. Even tho the dates were off, the date given wasn't anywhere near as far out as Record Day

I guess there is also the possibility that the leaked 3rd PD pics were fake, but if so, they did an outstanding job at faking those vinyl pics

There were 3 picture discs in the list. PD #1, PD #2 and PD #3 (Spotify Exclusive) with a "(TBC)' next to it.

Maybe the infamous '3rd picture disc' is the Spotify exclusive and the 2nd one was the one that got scrapped 

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

not yall gettign your shipping notifs while fnac is telling me theres been a delay in my pre-order

idk which out of my 3 orders it is about tho, they didnt include that information in their e-mail lmao

image.png

1 minute ago, Redhydrangeas99 said:

There were 3 picture discs in the list. PD #1, PD #2 and PD #3 (Spotify Exclusive) with a "(TBC)' next to it.

Maybe the infamous '3rd picture disc' is the Spotify exclusive and the 2nd one was the one that got scrapped 

But then the Guy who was selling the Neil pd?

Hd7c-1.gif

2 minutes ago, Redhydrangeas99 said:

Good point, the 3rd actually was the Spotify disc, so maybe they scrapped one. That doesn't explain the alternate cover PD pics that leaked, unless they really were fakes ??‍♂️

1 minute ago, annedelrey said:

But then the Guy who was selling the Neil pd?

i talked to that guy for a while and he said there were from out of his country (serbia). the big vinyl plant is nearby in czechia, thinking he got them from somebody who works there 

14 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

not yall gettign your shipping notifs while fnac is telling me theres been a delay in my pre-order

idk which out of my 3 orders it is about tho, they didnt include that information in their e-mail lmao

I'm guessing it's the yellow one. Even though I ordered from Fnac.pt, they've split the order and the yellow vinyl has a "reserved" info besides it. Maybe there's a delay and those are taking a little time to be in stock (?)

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

5 minutes ago, 99centlips said:

i talked to that guy for a while and he said there were from out of his country (serbia). the big vinyl plant is nearby in czechia, thinking he got them from somebody who works there 

Do you think the pics/ vinyl are real? There are ways of getting your own vinyl record PDs pressed with your own artwork. Did the vinyl sell?

3 minutes ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

Do you think the pics/ vinyl are real? There are ways of getting your own vinyl record PDs pressed with your own artwork. Did the vinyl sell?

it looks very real to me, he had close up pictures and the writing at the bottom of vinyl looks real! but who knows

the vinyl did sell for like $35 lmao i’m not sure if i’m able to look who won the auction but if so, i’ll send them a quick message 

the guy said after i asked him if he worked in the factory: “No ... the man brought the records from abroad, put them on the ads, and here ...

(sorry translated) but yeah he said he bought all 3 vinyls at the same time for his daughter thinking they were different albums 

6 minutes ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

Yes but no one had this pictures in Hq so it might be real! I think the Neil PD and some other merch will drop later when the album has been out for a week, to increase sales and get the album a better position on the charts? (And make us live at a bus stop at this point)

edit: also PLEASE NO MORE BUNDLES WITH THE NEW AND OLD STUFF I CAN’t:icant:

original.gif

i mean... Can we just take a deep breath and appreciate how all excited we are? I can't stop browsing this tread and being happy for all of us getting this shipping notifications. :party: