Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

4 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

i can't even recognize some of these people :bebe: who has the wide brimmed hat and who's next to nikki on both the left and right

but this is such a beautiful photo

thats natalie w/ the hat

but idk who the other 2 people are

edit: nvm i just realized theres 2 gals with hats and idk who the one ur referring to is

image.png

2 minutes ago, iconiclogan said:
  Hide contents

gP2yv6M.jpg

Everything included in the boxset! 

Is there photos of flowers on the inside of the box like the l4l and honeymoon boxsets? Idk if I should get this because it kinda looks underwhelming but I know I’ll regret not getting it if it sells out ? 

It's like a tradition for me to get all her UO exclusive vinyls, but now I'm torn.. I might skip it this time and buy the Yellow LP instead.. It is so gorgeous!

Just now, Luc said:

It's a tradition for me to get all her UO exclusive vinyls, but now I'm torn.. The Yellow LP is so gorgeous!

I bet the green UO will be no less gorgeous, just yellow is the only thing we saw in "live"

2 minutes ago, benririchardson said:

hey everyone im the one who got the box set and the vinyl at my record store this is what the record looks like 

IT’S SO PRETTY THANKS FOR SHARING:kiss:

original.gif

1 hour ago, rabbit said:

Having the same dilemma, not sure which of the colored vinyls to play. Was thinking the gray, but maybe picking up two reds would be better! I’ve never owned so many copies of one record :rip:

Same!!! I have 2 or 3 vinyls at most of each record and now like 10 vinyls of COCC lmao! But I’ll probably succumb and buy 2 reds and a black anyways smh

i live in louisiana do you think the yellow vinyl will just be in a random record store somewhere  here?

giphy-downsized.gif

if i wasn’t so fucked up, i think i’d fuck you all the time