Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

5 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

im pretty sure. The fact that Ben was quiet for like 3 weeks after lana revealed the cover and when he posted about it, he posted the alt cover:rip: i bet she made him change it in the last minute and he was furious

I think she was mad about the last record not having the cover she wanted (The nfr UO cover) and with this album she said “hell no, not again” and we are stuck with this mess:smokes:

but OMG every single picture released it’s better than the fucking cover :smokes2:

original.gif

6 minutes ago, CHIPCHROME said:

YO. The packaging on every single version is so ugly. But that yellow vinyl is so killer. Where can I snatch in the US????

I just googled it and it came up with various record stores around the country that have it. I ordered one from Seasick records today in Alabama. It says exclusive indie yellow version. There were record stores all over tho. I hope that helps. :) 

So far I have received my Chemtrails t shirt. The mask and keychain have shipped. Something from target (either the cd or vinyl or both has shipped) and my Walmart PD has shipped. I’m just happy I’ll have something by Friday so I can listen on my record player. :) 

im sry but I cannot believe y'all are complaining abt the album photos/aesthetic/packaging when the NFR photoshoot was literally 3 pics and the vinyl gatefold was literally blank with the song credits. the album pics are so pretty and actually follow an aesthetic where NFR's did not. like I actually don't get what y'all mean at all 

I don’t mind the album pics bc I think her family is so beautiful and I think Lana, Charlie, and Chuck are all dreamy. From what was posted here of the box set I am very happy about. :wub: However I am really disappointed about the target poster being just the car without Lana. 

29 minutes ago, benririchardson said:

im sry but I cannot believe y'all are complaining abt the album photos/aesthetic/packaging when the NFR photoshoot was literally 3 pics and the vinyl gatefold was literally blank with the song credits. the album pics are so pretty and actually follow an aesthetic where NFR's did not. like I actually don't get what y'all mean at all 

i liked the norman artwork a lot, actually, and tought it was pretty cohesive, though you're right that the album design was pretty sparse. i too like the artwork generally for this era– the standard cover has really grown on me, and i think the gatefold/booklet pics fir the album reflect the sound/vibe of the record nicely. unlike many i love the color scheme of the neil cover (and his work generally) but don't necessarily love the execution; i think the spotify pic disc is actually my fav of all the covers (even though it sort of isnt one)– love how it calls back to the randomass "ranch" line of TJF and is just vibey, sunny rural vibes overall with her crew.

aOaIzH2.gif

i hate UO i ordered the green and somehow $20+ shipping got attached :lange: and i had to cancel and reorder so not a big deal kfdlsgaj but just so annoying

also my target order got shipped i'm living she's in maryland she'll arrive on saturday :oprah:

sUcVobB.png

9 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

i hate UO i ordered the green and somehow $20+ shipping got attached :lange: and i had to cancel and reorder so not a big deal kfdlsgaj but just so annoying

also my target order got shipped i'm living she's in maryland she'll arrive on saturday :oprah:

My target vinyl is coming from MD lol :)