Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Chemtrails Over the Country Club  

869 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Chemtrails Over the Country Club?

• White Dress
    • Chemtrails Over the Country Club
    • Tulsa Jesus Freak
    • Let Me Love You Like a Woman
    • Wild at Heart
    • Dark But Just a Game
    • Not All Who Wander Are Lost
    • Yosemite
    • Breaking Up Slowly
    • Dance Till We Die
    • For Free

Ok I don't know if I already shared them or not but a while ago I made some cover arts for this album. Found them accidently on my phone this morning and decided to post. Hope you enjoy them:heart:

jUAxpJv.jpeg

fygdFpj.jpeg

r2WVYmL.jpeg

ZehY50T.jpeg

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 minute ago, kaliuchis said:

daily reminder of how (even more) good chemtrails title track would’ve been with the outro moans

I do like the fact that it's a MV exclusive, mostly because we didn't even get a live performance so at least we kind of have 2 different versions

4 minutes ago, kaliuchis said:

daily reminder of how (even more) good chemtrails title track would’ve been with the outro moans

literally an unforgivable robbery. If she pulls that again I’ll be so mad 

"Don’t forget me"

7 minutes ago, kaliuchis said:

I'm still mad about it like what was the reason :thumb2:

Even if it was an afterthought for the MV and the physicals already had the normal version she could at least use the one with the adlibs for streaming :krylie: the outro feels so empty without them

giphy.gif

19 minutes ago, kaliuchis said:

And the strings in the intro, they are so beautiful :defeated:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

2 hours ago, Rico25 said:

I do like the fact that it's a MV exclusive, mostly because we didn't even get a live performance so at least we kind of have 2 different versions

i just wish we had the mv version (intro and outro) without all the car noises and wolf growls etc :xcry: but it adds to the ambience it’s okay 

on topic i hope we get good pretty not necessarily high budget but just pretty and cute mvs for this era !!!! thinking about arcadia alternate mv, it’s so gorgeous and she looks so gorgeous 

sUcVobB.png

2 hours ago, Rico25 said:

this really is like majorly criminal.. especially since we got multiple live performances (2?) of lmlylaw and one of arcadia….

this woman’s choices on the singles she promotes get on my nerves sometimes!

7 minutes ago, brandon said:

this really is like majorly criminal.. especially since we got multiple live performances (2?) of lmlylaw and one of arcadia….

this woman’s choices on the singles she promotes get on my nerves sometimes!

Not to mention the 1827 performances we got of Breaking Up Slowly :icant2:

22 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

i hope we get good pretty not necessarily high budget but just pretty and cute mvs for this era !!!! thinking about arcadia alternate mv, it’s so gorgeous and she looks so gorgeous 

speaking of the second arcadia video… lowkey why didn’t she just sit on that swing and lip sync to if you lie down with me instead 😭 since that was the song that was sent to playlists upon album release and we already had an arcadia video 

she’s so random

5 minutes ago, brandon said:

speaking of the second arcadia video… lowkey why didn’t she just sit on that swing and lip sync to if you lie down with me instead 😭 since that was the song that was sent to playlists upon album release and we already had an arcadia video 

she’s so random

if she lip synced to dealer she could’ve gotten a hit :cryney2:

6 minutes ago, brandon said:

she’s so random

I WAS JUST THINKING OF THIS YESTERDAY :yawn: i truly don’t have a single original thought 

and also for giving me Margaret

4 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

if she lip synced to dealer she could’ve gotten a hit :cryney2:

her lip syncing to miles’ voice on a dark moody belting song while sitting on a swing in the middle of some flowers with the sun behind her…

YUPPPP the camp serve.. 

Yosemite is my most listened song from 2022:wowcry:

The power this song has:trisha:

It's truly such a special song and I'm grateful once again that she finally released it last year. The wait was worth it:heart:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

with all this lytan talk, i’m thinking about how she contemplated putting dealer on chemtrails :oic2: 

top tier song but oh wow that would’ve been so random of her it would’ve stuck out like a sore thumb 😭 

Just now, brandon said:

with all this lytan talk, i’m thinking about how she contemplated putting dealer on chemtrails :oic2: 

top tier song but oh wow that would’ve been so random of her it would’ve stuck out like a sore thumb 😭 

We don't know how it sounds. WCE isn't LYTAN

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

I'm pretty sure we got that from insiders :bebe:

What really gets me is that at one point this was a title track. Honeymouns mentioned (I think) last month that she didn't work with Jack because of the Solar Power drama, so that might be why it was scrapped. I hope since they're working together again it might be included. It does seem like this album is going to be all fresh songs though. 

nah, we did get a picture of a potential track list that’s framed inside the studio she worked on it at! it had lytan and a few alt titles on it

Just now, NikoGo said:

We don't know how it sounds. WCE isn't LYTAN

i said dealer … :hooker: