- lifeless instrumentals 

- another terrible, low-effort Coverart

- release on May 25 2022

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

37 minutes ago, Fart Deco said:

I want RCS to sound like this

:air::air:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

If we get another bunch of ugly artworks, uninspired visuals and low-effort packagings I blame all of the sycophants who pretend that the NFR triple video was good, call the LMLYLAW coverpic cute and say that the CoCc artwork is not trash. 

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

American standards album 

Behind the Iron Gates

Rock Candy Sweet

This woman does not give anything a rest! 

I believe that COCC did happen in the late part of 2019/early part of 2020 and that’s when Lana was feeling “stuck” within her own life and reminiscing about the past. COCC was such a standstill moment for her that now that she knows what she wants for the next record she will be able to produce it like nothing. I wouldn’t be surprised if she capitalized on the Lana everyone once knew who sang about drugs, abuse, sex, and overall being the life of the party to rub it in the critics faces.

giphy.gif

One thing that could be different this time around is she seems to know we went through hell with NFR and Chemtrails pre-release. She seemed genuinely annoyed and sorry we couldn't get it in December-January, and she even acknowledged she didn't keep us updated a lot in that livestream. So maybe this time around she's more cautious as to the effect of her multiple delays on our well-being.

I definitely feel like she worked the entirety of RCS around Dealer and to fit it's sound, so I hope we get a solid pop-rock vibe throughout

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

2 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

I blame all of the sycophants who pretend that the NFR triple video was good, call the LMLYLAW coverpic cute and say that the CoCc artwork is not trash. 

:awkney:

lana-del-rey-arcadia.gif

Just now, Future Jazz said:

One thing that could be different this time around is she seems to know we went through hell with NFR and Chemtrails pre-release. She seemed genuinely annoyed and sorry we couldn't get it in December-January, and she even acknowledged she didn't keep us updated a lot in that livestream. So maybe this time around she's more cautious as to the effect or her multiple delays on our well-being.

Well if this was her main concern she souldn't have announced the date (or the album) yet, in the first place :bebe:

Lanarat.png

2 minutes ago, Fart Deco said:

Well if this was her main concern she souldn't have announced the date (or the album) yet, in the first place :bebe:

maybe she has because it's done already :bebe: As someone pointed out, she probably wouldn't announce a date that's literally two months away if she weren't sure. But on the other hand, she and delays do have history. And I also keep wondering why she said to Annie Mac she didn't have "four songs" ready for the next record. I have a hard time believing she made an entire album within the last two months.

7 minutes ago, Future Jazz said:

maybe she has because it's done already :bebe: As someone pointed out, she probably wouldn't announce a date that's literally two months away if she weren't sure. But on the other hand, she and delays do have history. And I also keep wondering why she said to Annie Mac she didn't have "four songs" ready for the next record. I have a hard time believing she made an entire album within the last two months.

The thing is, I don't get why she said to Annie Mac she didn't have 4 songs ready for LDR8 in January. Because there's no way she didn't make several songs between March 2020 and January 2021, especially given the fact that she hasn't even been touring or anything, and she threatened said as early as May 2020 that she was going to write about the QFTC controversy. And in November she did tweet she was working on 2 albums, one of which was probably RCS. So why on earth did she say that in January? Everything would make so much sense if she hadn't. :oprah3:

10 minutes ago, Future Jazz said:

I'm so torn on this lol. Like is it already done or not done, 50/50.

I feel like she obv has been working on something since last year but at the same time you do have to consider that Annie Mac statement lol. So was that statement bullshit or did she literally come up with a completed album in last two months? Who knows lol. Maybe after the interview she ended up revisiting some shelved tracks that maybe fit the subject matter/her reaction/ mood to the whole interview and issues she has had over the last year. Like maybe she made these songs but didn't originally intend to release them but after that was like you know what fuck this, I'm tired of this bullshit, I'm going to let them fucking have it lol.

Def think Dealer will be included, that is the vibe I feel. 

Still think it will be coming out after June though lol.

4 minutes ago, Future Jazz said:

The thing is, I don't get why she said to Annie Mac she didn't have 4 songs ready for LDR8 in January. Because there's no way she didn't make several songs between March 2020 and January 2021, especially given the fact that she hasn't even been touring or anything, and she threatened said as early as May 2020 that she was going to write about the QFTC controversy. And in November she did tweet she was working on 2 albums, one of which was probably RCS. So why on earth did she say that in January? Everything would make so much sense if she hadn't. :oprah3:

maybe after the january controversy she was so pissed she went to the studio and recorded 15 songs in one night:brows:

4 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

maybe after the january controversy she was so pissed she went to the studio and recorded 15 songs in one night:brows:

And destroyed 15 microphones with her screams :hype:

Hd7c-1.gif