Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

9 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

Someone said that they’ve asked BOZ about the title and apparently Blue Banisters is the album title again 

:toofloppy::bebe:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

video games GIF

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

12 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

Someone said that they’ve asked BOZ about the title and apparently Blue Banisters is the album title again 

No i need to continue my greek fantasy :cat:

𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐨𝐰𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐦𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐠𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐬

𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞

★★ 

1 minute ago, Thunder Corpse said:

Unpopular opinion but I prefer Blue Banisters as an album title over Arcadia.

Same. And "Rock Candy Sweet" would be extremely cringeworthy at this point to pair with this sound

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

14 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

Unpopular opinion but I prefer Blue Banisters as an album title over Arcadia.

i looove the word Arcadia i think its so beautiful but it almost sounds too grandiose for lana’s vibe right now. it probably wouldve worked really well back in the paradise era. i love it for a song title but to sum up the sound of the album i think Blue Banisters works better

Sorry to ask something off topic but can someone help me by telling me if this so called unreleased song by Lana called spiral has another name? Cause try googling Lana Del Rey spiral and except 1 YouTube link to the song, nothing show's up.. it's such a good song I'm freaking out

tenor.gif

3 minutes ago, CocaColaCrystalMeth said:

Sorry to ask something off topic but can someone help me by telling me if this so called unreleased song by Lana called spiral has another name? Cause try googling Lana Del Rey spiral and except 1 YouTube link to the song, nothing show's up.. it's such a good song I'm freaking out

It's not a song by Lana. It apparently is Headspin by Black Honey?

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

I took a fourth look at Arcadia through Google Maps I have to say that it‘s  a suburban hell. Lack of public spaces, no sidewalks, no public traffic, lots of parking lots and sealed surfaces. A textbook case of Arrogance of Space. I still like the name but that place… :bebe:

Just now, Veinsineon said:

Arcadia is a beautiful title. But it also gives me Resident Evil Afterlife vibe. Post apocalyptica romanticism Lana vs evil dead come on

NFR was Life is Strange.

Chemtrails was Fallout.

Now Arcadia = Resident Evil? 

When LDR9 gives Silent Hill vibes :ma:

1 minute ago, Veinsineon said:

When LDR9 is named Centralia :ma:

Okay, but a super dark-ish ambient off-key light piano sounds with religious tones... such a serve! 

When Lana wears a pyramid head for the cover :ma:

6 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

It's not a song by Lana. It apparently is Headspin by Black Honey?

Fuck me 7 ways till Sunday.. must be on too much shit to have mistaken her voice like that what a disgrace I am:eartha2: 

tenor.gif

I can’t believe the album is called Blue Banisters and Blue Banisters is a title track. It’s a nice cute song but it’s not title track material 

"Don’t forget me"

I don’t mind that it’s not the title cause that means we get that iconic blue banisters album cover and not some changed mess

But honestly regardless of it it was BB/Arcadia/RCS they all would have been her weakest album title. None of them are really that interesting as titles to me