Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I mean, considering people have 150+ LFL demos, including concept/unfinished ones... it's not so crazy to think they have Malibu as well :toofunny:

I wouldn't hold my breath, leakers don't seem to leak songs that often anymore, but I wouldn't lose hope either. I mean, we all thought we'd never get LIB, Wild One, ITTJ and LL and look! :makeup:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Just now, plastiscguy said:

I mean, considering people have 150+ LFL demos, including concept/unfinished ones... it's not so crazy to think they have Malibu as well :toofunny:

I wouldn't hold my breath, leakers don't seem to leak songs that often anymore, but I wouldn't lose hope either. I mean, we all thought we'd never get LIB, Wild One, ITTJ and LL and look! :makeup:

i feel like there's a lot of stuff going around and we don't even realize it, honeymouns recently spilled that there's plenty of aka-related material that can leak! it's really only a matter of leakers actually leaking stuff! why they can't leak laptop demos or rough concepts is a mystery i have yet to solve...

She said that Malibu was the most personal? / revealing? she’s ever  written at the time… but with the three singles that were out + hope + white dress, I wonder if we would find that song as revealing as she felt at that time. I mean, she goes pretty deep and dark on hope, same with Textbook and the second verse of Wildflower Wildfire… ?

41 minutes ago, lover said:

okay a concept - even though releasing songs that have already been released (like I Can Fly) doesn't make any sense, I'd die for some pt IIs :party: as an interlude of some sort. just imagine Malibu (Get Free pt. II) or Honeymoon pt. II

okay now I need Bel Air pt. II since this album is supposed to be sister to Paradise

wait..sister to paradise? did i miss something 44-D48902-E205-4812-9130-BF09-DD703393.g

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

obviously there’s going to be new lyrics in this album but for some odd reason, i have a feeling she’ll recycle lyrics or at least rehash the themes of several unreleased songs in this album. so apropos to nothing, based on my intuition here are some lyrics i feel like she’ll use/reference in the album:

”loving you isn’t right, it’s original sin” - I don’t wanna go

”you think i’ll ever transform into the man God meant to make when he began?” - drive

”i think we’re losing what we used to have you know, you loved me better one year ago” - your band is all the rage

”in his one line plea, in his dull edged knife” -  money hunny

”i make it a point to rest through my day, to close my eyes and visualize my troubles away” - you mister

1 minute ago, mrborntolose said:

wait..sister to paradise? did i miss something 44-D48902-E205-4812-9130-BF09-DD703393.g

I can’t remember who, but a couple weeks ago, an insider said BB was the sister to Paradise, and that it had a long tracklist. Not so sure when this was said, if it was before or after what BoZ had said back in July. 

3 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i feel like there's a lot of stuff going around and we don't even realize it, honeymouns recently spilled that there's plenty of aka-related material that can leak! it's really only a matter of leakers actually leaking stuff! why they can't leak laptop demos or rough concepts is a mystery i have yet to solve...

That's something that is so curious to me. What's the process behind all the leaking?

I know most of it has to do with trading. Many people trade songs for other songs (within their small circle, obviously) but when the song lands on too many hands, is it when it becomes likelier to leak? It sort of loses "value" as it's not longer that exclusive or rare.

And we've got so many leaks in the past years, but now not so much. And we know there's still plenty of content we know and even more that we don't even know about :biblio: what's going on behind the scenes? :creep:

Just now, plastiscguy said:

That's something that is so curious to me. What's the process behind all the leaking?

I know most of it has to do with trading. Many people trade songs for other songs (within their small circle, obviously) but when the song lands on too many hands, is it when it becomes likelier to leak? It sort of loses "value" as it's not longer that exclusive or rare.

And we've got so many leaks in the past years, but now not so much. And we know there's still plenty of content we know and even more that we don't even know about :biblio: what's going on behind the scenes? :creep:

how could we, regular lipsters with not a single hint of exclusivity, shake the table and create another leaker fight, resulting in dozens of cool new tracks which we will cherish for all eternity? :oprah3:

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

how could we, regular lipsters with not a single hint of exclusivity, shake the table and create another leaker fight, resulting in dozens of cool new tracks which we will cherish for all eternity? :oprah3:

No, because that day was so entertaining! dies.gif

I know we complain about leakers being so narcissist, but we're constantly feeding their ego by begging for a concept laptop demo :toofunny:

Not that I mind tho, as long as we those bops, I'll get on my knees and lose my nonexistent dignity for them :oprah3:

The six unreleased on BB will be:

Velvet Crowbar

Children of the Bad Revolution

Tired of Singing the Blues

Is It Wrong

Break My Fall

Noir (demo)

A concept :angie:

Lanarat.png

1 minute ago, plastiscguy said:

No, because that day was so entertaining! dies.gif

I know we complain about leakers being so narcissist, but we're constantly feeding their ego by begging for a concept laptop demo :toofunny:

Not that I mind tho, as long as we those bops, I'll get on my knees and lose my nonexistent dignity for them :oprah3:

we wouldn't beg if they weren't hoarding 1-minute 128kbps .mp3 files of lizzy singing about coney island, chevrolets, & crystal meth for over a year dies.gif

2 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

the honest vocal coachification of the BB thread omg we should ask her what color the vinyl's gonna be 

she's also a music insider maybe she knows when Arcadia's dropping!

Scherm-afbeelding-2024-06-07-om-03-03-35

25 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

leakers are always so stuck up like come on its so easy to just upload it onto YouTube :crying:

3 minutes ago, Fart Deco said:

The six unreleased on BB will be:

Velvet Crowbar

Children of the Bad Revolution

Tired of Singing the Blues

Is It Wrong

Break My Fall

Noir (demo)

A concept :angie:

Noir (Featuring Nikki Lane Mike Dean Prod,Boom Like That remix concept demo Dealer Bridge)

also most reliable leakers are saying Lana is coming soon and one of them I know of only posts lana sometimes and every time they post lana they are right

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~