Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Tbh I want unheard songs as much as possible  instead of leaked songs. But that's just what I prefer & in the end she is the one making the album and I think there is a reason why she put the songs on the album , no matter if they are new songs, unheard outtakes or leaked material. So I don't want to judge the album  before I heard it. But somehow I like it that she wants to tell her story  and revisits older songs on this project. I can't wait for the tracklist & this album is going to be interesting for sure. 

For now I'm manifesting no released songs on the album and since ICF is scrapped I don't think we will get released songs on it ( except the singles ofc).Maybe she could do an insta post which mentions already released songs which also fit the narrative of the album. That would be really interesting.

Super interested to hear the yet unheard song she did with Barrie:trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

5 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

Tbh I want unheard songs as much as possible  instead of leaked songs. 

Honestly, same. But what keeps me going is to remember they were all mostly demos and she might have reworked them, or even changed/added some lyrics :dua:

Of course, it could backfire.mp3 ala TNBAR, but I'm hoping they were improved somehow :defeated:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

2 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

IMG-2665.jpg

this is obv fake, but this has been floating around on Twitter lol

No signs of a picture of Jenny jumping into the pool to swim with Nikki Lane, so fake :um2:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

7 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

Tbh I want unheard songs as much as possible  instead of leaked songs. But that's just what I prefer & in the end she is the one making the album and I think there is a reason why she put the songs on the album , no matter if there are new, unheard outtakes or leaked material. So I don't want to judge the album  before I heard it. But somehow I like it that she wants to tell her story  and revisits older songs on this project. I can't wait for the tracklist & this album is going to be interesting for sure. 

For now I'm manifesting no released songs on the album and since ICF is scrapped I don't think we will get released songs on it ( except the singles ofc).Maybe she could do an insta post which mentions already released songs which also fit the narrative of the album. That would be really interesting.

Super interested to hear the yet unheard song she did with Barrie:trisha:

Gurl, same!!! BoZ’s first posts about this album had me so hyped and now that I know what he was excited about, I’m so fucking glad she changed her mind and decided to go to some unfinished demos or unheard songs and not six we already have. 

11 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

IMG-2665.jpg

Pls Boom Like That is on that tracklist:omfg2:.  It's 100% fake anyways but who has the time to do a fake tracklist, even print it out , lay it down like that etc.:ma:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

10 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

IMG-2665.jpg

an-elderly-man-with-glasses-is-trying-to

I think I can make it Blue banisters but other then that ^^^^^^^

wait is that flip side on the bottom????

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

This is what I could see also who would go to this much effort to print it out put all the photos around it weird...

1. Blue Banisters
  2. Thunder???
  3. Idk
  4. Cherry Blossom
  5. Idk
  6. Living Legend?
  7. Idk
  8. Idk
  9. Idk
  10. Idk
  11. Idk
  12. Wildflower Wildfire
  13. Idk
  14. Boom Like That (this person MUST have been reading lanaboards lately)
  15. Idk
  16. Idk
  17. Idk
  18. Idk
  19. Idk
  20. Flip side???

UtrMWJM.jpg

Just now, Diamantes WILD said:

cgzNFLx.gif FAKE OR NOT SEND THE AESTHETIC TO HER TEAM ASAP cgzNFLx.gif

lana running to her team after seeing this and telling them to NOT go for this aesthetic    cgzNFLx.gif

UtrMWJM.jpg

Looks like old postcards and newspaper/magazine pages, I’m going through a huge bunch of family pics rn that have tons of postcards and clippings like that so can confirm #fake cuz my desk looks exactly like this pic :rip:however what a waste of paper to print out that tracklist :toofunny:

UbsOye5.png