Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Spoiler

this era we have truly been blessed, I hope the interlude is gonna be similar to the "stargirl interlude" or "burnt norton interlude" :pray2:

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

4 minutes ago, be sweet said:

me too

Me three. Or, I guess I'll take

'Beautiful'

or

'Violets for Roses'.

I have a feeling those three are going to be a holy trinity of UV-esque masterpieces.

i'm only about 70 pages behind :toofloppy: . anyway happy 2k pages!

so I "accidentally" looked at the

Spoiler

side profile cover and THAT'S SO BEAUTIFUL.:cuteface: I'm so sad though. SHE CANNOT HAVE 3-4-5 (?) ALT COVERS. I'LL NEEED THEM ALL.

and I'm broke already.

AND THE PRICE OF SHIPPING FROM THE US ISN'T A FUNNY THING, LIVING IN EUROPE :lange:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

video games GIF

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

Spoiler

dealer is her best fucking song ever what the fuck i cannot believe my ears

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Spoiler

IMO Dealer is more of a Miles feat. Lana than a Lana feat. Miles, and it isn't what I was expecting at all, but it's alright. Something really different to what she's been releasing the past few years (which makes sense because it was recorded in 2017, I think?) I would've preferred some sort of head-banging angry metal song honestly, but that's just my fantasy and she was never gonna do that (but I wish she would)

Anyway if it's about an actual person (and I think it is, given that she said this album is like a timeline of stuph) I think it's definitely about Gerald because we all know he is a fuckboy cokehead and I can definitely imagine him telling her not to try to contact him through his dealer like some kind of spiteful flex.

If Rob and Chunk sing on Sweet Carolina then I will probably want to neck - I know she just loves including her family in everything but good God I draw the line at having her IT dad and photog sister sing on a damn song ... I am imagining it to be like For Free except with Lana, Rob and Chunk singing Neil Diamond's Sweet Carolin(a) and it's just :icant:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Just now, sparklertrailerheaven said:

are y’all gonna listen to arcadia later today or wait for the album to drop? im not sure yet

I want to wait until the album drops. But I can't wait that long :trisha:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

video games GIF

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

1 minute ago, Rorman Nockwell said:
  Hide contents

IMO Dealer is more of a Miles feat. Lana than a Lana feat. Miles, and it isn't what I was expecting at all, but it's alright. Something really different to what she's been releasing the past few years (which makes sense because it was recorded in 2017, I think?)

Anyway if it's about an actual person (and I think it is, given that she said this album is like a timeline of stuph) I think it's definitely about Gerald because we all know he is a fuckboy cokehead and I can definitely imagine him telling her not to try to contact him through his dealer like some kind of spiteful flex.

If Rob and Chunk sing on Sweet Carolina then I will probably want to neck - I know she just loves including her family in everything but good God I draw the line at having her IT dad and photog sister sing on a damn song ... I am imagining it to be like For Free except with Lana, Rob and Chunk singing Neil Diamond's Sweet Carolin(a) and it's just :icant:

Spoiler

i was expecting dealer to just be her banging drums and screaming but it’s not, i like the version i heard tho. still hoping it’s solo on the album lol

and rob and chuck have only written on sweet carolina i think

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

2 minutes ago, venicebitx said:

Reveal hidden contents

GUYS I FOUND A LOT OF THINGS ON LANA’S STORE I’LL POST IT NOW

OMG new collapse come on ladies