Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 minutes ago, Dragon said:

Maybe we'll finally get that Lana n Nicki collab like in that one sims video tenor.gif

lana wailing in the background while nicki raps about her fat juicy pussy >>>>

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

40 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

you both stink like PISS 

nicki's favorite bubble bath consists of hotdog water and curdled milk

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Lana just captioned her IG “Swing It High Angelina On Your Sycamore Tree” which is a lyric on her unreleased song Cherry Blossom. Are we thinking she will put that song on Rock Candy Sweet? Or is she finally preparing her unreleased album? Or is she just randomly reminiscing about 6 year old unreleased tracks for no reason?

1 minute ago, lifeisavelvetcrowbar said:

Lana just captioned her IG “Swing It High Angelina On Your Sycamore Tree” which is a lyric on her unreleased song Cherry Blossom. Are we thinking she will put that song on Rock Candy Sweet? Or is she finally preparing her unreleased album? Or is she just randomly reminiscing about 6 year old unreleased tracks for no reason?

you're late to the party sis, she also commented under the post saying that it's just a "selphie" so we don't think it's gonna be on RCS

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

2 minutes ago, lifeisavelvetcrowbar said:

that's basically been the conversation for like 15 pages lmaoooo but maybe? i guess we'll see. i think it's likely, there's already 3 vocal takes and rick has the stems so

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

3 minutes ago, lifeisavelvetcrowbar said:

Cherry Blossom is her 2nd best track. 1st best is Yosemite ofc.

Mmeow~

has anyone shazam'd cherry blossom yet? :oop:

giphy.gif

10 minutes ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

has anyone shazam'd cherry blossom yet? :oop:

just did and it comes out as Chery Blossom by Lana Del Rey.
Does that mean anything?

:defeated:

10 minutes ago, Elias943 said:

Does that mean anything?

the way no one said anything after this for 10 minutes is making me crazy

does that mean anything?? I need to know too :icant:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

14 minutes ago, Elias943 said:

Does that mean anything?

probably not, i'm pretty sure queen of disaster also shows up and i really don't think she's releasing that one. yes to heaven also showed up in COCC prerelease and that clearly is not on the album

sUcVobB.png

6 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

the way no one said anything after this for 10 minutes is making me crazy

does that mean anything?? I need to know too :icant:

we'll have to wait and see apparently :crai:

2 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

probably not, i'm pretty sure queen of disaster also shows up and i really don't think she's releasing that one. yes to heaven also showed up in COCC prerelease and that clearly is not on the album

bad news :icant:

Lana follows my moods I swear when Chemtrails got released I was happy in love at peace and in a very reflective mood, something significant  happened today that set me on fire I’m so angry rn and I need an angry an album 

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds: