Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

holy fuck holy fuck holy fuck no no noooo this can't be real. i mean if eclipse said it his track record has been good lately.... FUCK IM READY IM NOT READY NO IM NOT IM NOT READY

LANA COME FOR BLOODDDDDDD

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

y'all what if we get like an album with 14-16 tracks holy fuckkkkk and we are only about to get a taste of 3 tracks fuck me upppppp omg i'm so fuckin hyped

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I agree with both the text book (perfect) love and mental disorder theory. Heck, it could be both. “He was a text book psychopath but I loved him...“ :smile:

8 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

so makes sense why mike specifically tweeted keyboard and fire emojis only

I mean I’m pretty sure he used them in reference to synths, since a lot of them look the same as pianos 

y'all realize this means we're gonna have the title track before the album? and it's in may. she might actually post the album preorder soon then again.... she might not.... but she might if we get the title track first off like this. i won't care if she delays to august or september if she announces it with the album cover tracklist and preorder link or something. i don't even care

YALL WE WONT HAVE TO SIT AROUND THINKING ABOUT WHAT THE REST OF THE BLUE BANISTERS LYRICS ARE ANYMORE i keep singing "blue banisters just for you" even though i know that's not the lyrics bc id like to think she says that in another part of the song but i have no fucking idea. UGHHHHHHH i'm red TEA

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

y'all realize this means we're gonna have the title track before the album? and it's in may. she might actually post the album preorder soon then again.... she might not.... but she might if we get the title track first off like this. i won't care if she delays to august or september if she announces it with the album cover tracklist and preorder link or something. i don't even care

YALL WE WONT HAVE TO SIT AROUND THINKING ABOUT WHAT THE REST OF THE BLUE BANISTERS LYRICS ARE ANYMORE i keep singing "blue banisters just for you" even though i know that's not the lyrics bc id like to think she says that in another part of the song but i have no fucking idea. UGHHHHHHH i'm red TEA

excited much. MUCH L2xVhWT.gif

UV/Honeymoon

FINALLY IT'S TIME TO FUCKING CELEBRATE !!!

tenor.gif

Three gorgeous and beautiful songs are coming !!!

RWLeZU2.gif

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

y'all maybe she wasn't lying about July

giphy.gif

if we get any old songs on this album from before i want Us Against The World 2021 edition, i still love the lyrics "if you wanna cola, i can make it colder, if you want a bad girl, nobody's bolder and if you want the queen of NY THEN YOU BETTER CALL MEEEEE CALLLL MEEEEEEE" ugh i need that iconic lyricism back on this album. 

giphy.gif

Ever since Norman was announced it feels like it takes Lana forever to release new material, but if she successfully pulls off BB in 2021 that will mean she had an album in 2019, 2020, and 2 in 2021. Reminds me of the heyday in 2012 when we thought we were spoiled with Born to Die and then in the same year we got Paradise.