Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Exciting! The titles are beautiful and I'm so intrigued about this new co-writer.

I'll give it about 9 hours until theories about one of these songs being Dealer start popping up

200.gif?cid=ecf05e47b23vnmf79etbjxhjbd1p

Releasing three ballads right as summer is about to start 

wouldn’t have it any other way from Miss Del Rey!!

also, I’m cracking up at us getting over a COTCC’s quarter’s worth of songs. And the songs are longer than almost every single COTCC song!

she’s delivering!!! I’m more mad that we have to wait two days than anything, my anticipation is going to have the rest of today, and tomorrow DRAGGING 

"Don’t forget me"

Releasing three ballads right as summer is about to start 

wouldn’t have it any other way from Miss Del Rey!!

also, I’m cracking up at us getting over a COTCC’s quarter’s worth of songs. And the songs are longer than almost every single COTCC song!

she’s delivering!!! I’m more mad that we have to wait two days than anything, my anticipation is going to have the rest of today, and tomorrow DRAGGING 

"Don’t forget me"

42 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

MAC/VB type of release, a win :illumilana2:

I was literally just listening to MAC/VB earlier and thinking how iconic and messy NFR!'s pre-release was with MAC/VB+Tg/FiIly and I was sad we'll never get that again but Lana said bitch here's a triple single

I'm so sorry for doubting Lana omg never again lol

3 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

do we have the producers? whos the first guy? someone pls summarize

1. "Text Book" - 5:03 (composers: Lana Del Rey, Gabriel Edward Simon) 2. "Blue Banisters" - 4:52 (composers: Lana Del Rey, Gabriel Edward Simon) 3. "Wildflower Wildfire" - 4:46 (composers: Mike Dean, Sage Skolfield, Sean Solymar, Lana Del Rey)

Gabriel Edward apparently did Summertime The Gershwin Version ( i think)

original.gif

These songs + Chemtrails will keep me fed until 2022. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

BB sounded amazing and BOZ says it’s the worst… the other two must be amazing then.

He always describes mid tempos as “cute ballads”. He made the same description for Julia Michaels’ new album and I don’t agree with that statement.

Text Book is such a funny, but not bad, song title if that makes any sense. :bebe:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, rhubysyrup said:

THE DRAGON EMOJIS WAIT:wat:

TB to when she tweeted the dragon and rock emoji in November after announcing she was working on two albums :angie::angie:

I’m so stoked!!! If even one of these sounds in the same vein as Summertime I’ll be one happy guy!

and this is just the beginning!! I can’t wait for the next three singles in July and the album in August 

"Don’t forget me"

I was a bit disappointed when I heard the BB snippet because I was expecting something completely different from Mike Dean. According to Eclipse, Mike wasn't even involved with BB as a song we still don't know how their work will turn out.

BoZ did say that Wildflower, the song we know Mike did work on, was the most beautiful and exciting of the ballads. I'm so excited :trisha: Team delulu keeps winning :blush3:

Sage Skolfield and Sean Solymar do mixing/engineering. They most notably worked on songs by Megan Thee Stallion, 2 Chainz, and Pop Smoke.

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.