Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, How2Disappear said:

must be a triple music video ???

God, I hope it goes somewhere if it’s the case. 15 minutes of Lana flirting with Clay and gazing in the horizon will be boring AF, as beautiful as Clay is, sorry, I meant the scenery :hooker:

2 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I actually love that the August 2020 car selfie is taking this era’s visuals by storm, it’s just so iconic, only Lana Del Rey could do something like that :oic:

And nobody can't forge her

this WILL be some of her best work yet

and mr ben if you are reading this force her to change the art please :bebe:

Spoiler

and not all of my excitement being

overshadowed by seeing this kids face on LB what why what is this a fever dream why would you

18 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Ok, Éclipse must be like that right now giphy.gif?cid=5e214886q73n48hwcrs4hxv6hn

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

EXCITEDDDDDDDDD

Wildflower Wildfire :oprah::wub:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Redhydrangeas99 said:

29de14adbce64201b1c2f9c807ced7d1.gif

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

SHE REALLY SAID "I'LL MAKE UP FOR THE NORMAN AND COCC TORTURE" HUH:bebe:

I guess I am in the minority here, I am expecting a little bit more from an artist of Lana's level than a random selfie she uploaded last summer, which she tweaked with the most basic picture editing app there is.

Just now, prettywhenimhigh said:

I'M SHAKING 

I’M SHOOKETH TO THE CORE :oprah2: Like, shit, when I first heard Lana announce this album, I didn’t think we’d get it til a year later but here we are, about to get three singles at once, shit’s CRAZY AAAAHHH :hype:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Just now, Max said:

I guess I am in the minority here, I am expecting a little bit more from an artist of Lana's level than a random selfie she uploaded last summer, which she tweaked with the most basic picture editing app there is.

I think it will just be the single covers I mean her single covers have been a joke since MAC/VB and they all get deleted once the album goes on streaming services

i will only meltdown if it turns out to be the album cover :rip: I can excuse not wasting time on editing a single cover 

I was gone at most 15 minutes and come back on to +148 replies 

WE WON!!!

if this is ‘just the beginning’ I can’t see it being another NFR situation where it takes a year for the album to come out 

:hype:

one Mike Dean track 

:hype:

THIS is how it feels to win, Besties!!!!

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, Max said:

Forget that cover. THREE SINGLES. WILDFLOWER WILDFIRE :monica:

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

I think it will just be the single covers I mean her single covers have been a joke since MAC/VB and they all get deleted once the album goes on streaming services

i will only meltdown if it turns out to be the album cover :rip: I can excuse not wasting time on editing a single cover 

One can hope.