Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

43 minutes ago, DCooper said:

Looking forward to the day when people no longer expect Lana to change her ways and accept her for who she is. :wub:

To call her lazy makes no sense to me, the amount of work she has put out in the last decade is truly astounding and it doesn't look like she's slowing down any time soon. If messy and inconsistent promo helps her achieve a healthy balance with her work and her life, then that's all that really matters. She's an absolute legend and will be remembered as one of the all time greats, the chaos is part of the ride at this point and I'm here for every moment of it.

She's definitely not lazy. Her output is astounding, especially in terms of songwriting. Sometimes artists become legends because of one good song that they've written that has become well-known. Look at LDR's output--it's like R.EM.'s, like Joni Mitchell's in her long heyday, like Tori Amos's, like Prince's, like Leonard Cohen's. I can't think of too many other, if any, contemporary artists who have released as much material of such high quality and originality.

By the time she retires, if she ever does, she might be up there with the Elvis Presley and Rolling Stones in terms of her catalog, who knows? Sadly, unlike those two artists, thr world will remain largely unaware of her and her work, as often seems the case today. 

Still trying to figure out if BB is an EP and RCS is still set to be released this July

tenor.gif

If that's true, then that means BB must have the COCC leftovers and RCS will have all the fresh new shit right????

tenor.gif?itemid=6058118

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Eclipse once again proving he's the best leaker... boz you should've spilled when u had the chance sweetie :makeup2:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 minute ago, palemoonbaby said:

I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT SHES DOING THAT

I CAN'T BREATHE SKSKSKSK :hype::hype:

So this is what BOZ meant by that...

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Just now, StillOnMyMind said:

I hope this is not an EP but three lead singles at once. 

I think it’s a MAC/VB situation 

also, BOZ scrobbled a 14 track album today with the titles and artists omitted so I think that could be Lana since it seems that all of the insiders got news today.