Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

3 hours ago, daphnedinkley said:

lana i have resorted to watching episodes of family guy that's how bored i am DO SOMETHING

Lmao remember when they dissed Lana?

--

Anyways I hope we get some BB news soon. Did the insider spill anything juicy in the last 24h?

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

3 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Lmao remember when they dissed Lana?

--

Anyways I hope we get some BB news soon. Did the insider spill anything juicy in the last 24h?

Yesterday morning, about RCS being a lyric on Loved You Then and Now. If his damn Dua song can be officially number 1, he’ll spill about the Lana collab (poor him, seriously, nobody on here expects a number 1 hit for Lana on singles charts, and he’s been obsessing about Levitities going number 1)

1 hour ago, BluebirdXO said:

I dreamed that she posted the tracklist on IG, it had an Ariana Grande collab and we all lost it

@Elle how do I delete someone else’s post so the universe gets no ideas?

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

Guys I'm kind of out of the loop but do y'all think there's a chance of Cherry Blossom being released with Blue Banisters? I love that song way too much and I would die if she released it 

I have a thing to say. 

Lana's hair is an accurate reflection of her musical direction and aura.

BTD was auburn because she emerged in a vivid, intense burst. It was darker for UV and then during the Honeymoon era it took on a distinct reddish lustre which encompassed both the sonic passion and darkness of the preceding albums. 

And then for LFL there were many collaborations on that album which were really a sonic equivalent of her hair "extensions".

Then she cut it all off prior to NFR; the same way she cut Rick off and got Jack.

Finally, we have COCC which consisted of a combination of shades and varying degrees of hair health and that album is very experimental.

And so now we can accurately predict that, because her hair colour has stabilised as a darker, UV-ish shade, we are getting an album that will be closest sonically to UV. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

4 minutes ago, Charlottexseax said:

Guys I'm kind of out of the loop but do y'all think there's a chance of Cherry Blossom being released with Blue Banisters? I love that song way too much and I would die if she released it 

there's a possibility it's the unreleased song on the album but let's wait for confirmation :wub:

3 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

I have a thing to say. 

BTD was auburn because she emerged in a vivid, intense burst. It was darker for UV and then during the Honeymoon era it took on a distinct reddish lustre which encompassed both the sonic passion and darkness of the preceding albums. 

And then for LFL there were many collaborations on that album which were really a sonic equivalent of her hair "extensions".

Then she cut it all off prior to NFR; the same way she cut Rick off and got Jack.

Finally, we have COCC which consisted of a combination of shades and varying degrees of hair health and that album is very experimental.

And so now we can accurately predict that, because her hair colour has stabilised as a darker, UV-ish shade, we are getting an album that will be closest sonically to UV. 

her hair being a reliable source now I'll take it! :thumb2:

21 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

I have a thing to say. 

Doesn't she has blonde hair during Honeymoon era in 2016? And before NFR release she extend her hair?

3 minutes ago, HyperVelvet said:

I think it's simply remarkable how she keeps getting away with dropping all those random dates

I said her management need to keep better control of her and stop her doing this.  I got bombarded for saying this last week…was told it would limit her artistry.  ??‍♂️

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

2 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Yesterday morning, about RCS being a lyric on Loved You Then and Now. If his damn Dua song can be officially number 1, he’ll spill about the Lana collab (poor him, seriously, nobody on here expects a number 1 hit for Lana on singles charts, and he’s been obsessing about Levitities going number 1)

one thing i’ll never understand about people like him who are obsessed with charts like ok your fav gets a number 1 so fucking what that’s not your achievement ? pretty pathetic :eek2:

anways manifesting an update today since it’s the 20th day :hype:

The worst thing about Lana is she could literally post anytime. 

she could post in 2 minutes 

3 hours, 6 hours, 10 hours 

20 more days :thumb2:

"Don’t forget me"