Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

4 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Do we trust Diorleaks?

i mean there’s no real reason to not trust Dioleaks, the annoyance is they just rehash week old information, change it up just slightly enough, and then never credit the original insider 

2 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

As we should!!! She's gonna pop off with another controversy and Annie Mac isn't even here for another career suicide interview!!!:lmaoney:

I’m hoping for more interview magazine type videos where she fully embraces the stereotypes around her! It’ll really fit the ‘nobody can tell your story, I want revenge’ state of mind she’s been in lately 

2 minutes ago, Writer In The Dark said:

Is there a possibility that she will release something other than the title track? She teased TJF, but released LMLYLAW as a first track 

Honestly with her, anything is possible. Likely, we’ll get RCS (whatever the song is now called (Loved you then and now)) since that’s the first song she actually teased (like how she teased LMLYLAW first all the way back in October of ‘19)

I do think since she’s already shown off the video for BB, we’ll be getting that first 

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, Nikogo said:

I’m hoping for more interview magazine type videos where she fully embraces the stereotypes around her! It’ll really fit the ‘nobody can tell your story, I want revenge’ state of mind she’s been in lately 

I would love that!!

9 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

As we should!!! She's gonna pop off with another controversy and Annie Mac isn't even here for another career suicide interview!!!:lmaoney:

She will have Ann Powers QUAKING :lmaoney:

2 minutes ago, cru3lworld said:

if miss grant doesn't get on her DAMN iphone today and give us some information I SWEAR TO GOD 

The old Lana can‘t come to the phone right now :hooker:??

Omg. It would make me sooooooo happy if Lana and Abel collabed again. Maybe we will get Stargirl pt2 or even Lusting for More life!!! and idc what anyone says Lust For Life (song) is effing amazing. The only bad thing about that song is that the lyrics are repetitive. Lana and Abel sing the same thing on the 1st and second verse. Other than that, the song is impeccable.

That insider saying "Lana is getting into her past a lot lately" (or whatever was said) has to be THE most vaguest thing ever. As far as I'm concerned, Lana has always gotten into her past when writing her songs. How is that insider info? Talk about stretching :yawn:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I had the perfect vision of how she SHOULD announce the era (but won’t)

It’s Thursday, May 20th

The first slide, a LQ picture of the QFTC with things blacked out, and added with red pen. The second slide, the real album cover (titty/truck pic or something completely new)

Third slide, track list.
The caption, a written note, challenging the think pieces against her, reiterating how she wants revenge, and finally, an official release date 

Example caption: (”A year ago I expressed my thoughts on the culture, and where I fit in, and was faced with harsh criticism. I’ve challenged those thoughts on my previous record, and am now challenging them again, with my new album, Blue Banisters. Out Friday, August 13th. Single out midnight tonight. “)

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

I had the perfect vision of how she SHOULD announce the era (but won’t)

It’s Thursday, May 20th

The first slide, a LQ picture of the QFTC with things blacked out, and added with red pen. The second slide, the real album cover (titty/truck pic or something completely new)

Third slide, track list.
The caption, a written note, challenging the think pieces against her, reiterating how she wants revenge, and finally, an official release date 

Example caption: (”A year ago I expressed my thoughts on the culture, and where I fit in, and was faced with harsh criticism. I’ve challenged those thoughts on my previous record, and am now challenging them again, with my new album, Blue Banisters. Out Friday, August 13th. Single out midnight tonight. “)

Ooh...Friday the 13th sounds like the perfect date to seek revenge :illumilana2:

god i had a really great epiphany dream n forgot what i thought about specifically but i think. she's just like one of us as a member of society and she's growing with us with her music too. so. how does everyone sort of feel rn. 

she's gonna talking about more domestication or something at least. banisters. partnership that's healthy? 

as of rite now, the album gives me post-DTWD vibes mixed with Jimmy Clay's I Can See Clearly Now. 

well anyway still hope the album's flirty. 

UV/Honeymoon