Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Mike said they were still working on the album 

two days later he said he doesn’t like to talk about upcoming work incase he jinxes it. 

A couple days later he openly tagged Lana on Twitter (hinting that the jinxing period is over and he feels comfortable talking about it)

BOZ has the album (there’s no reason to think he has a demo/unfinished project, he typical gets the songs after they’re mastered)

BOZ also said the era is starting this week. 
(No idea where the other ‘insiders’ were getting it could be this week or next, BOZ was very straightforward in his wording)

He didn’t really elaborate further but we can assume we’re getting either a song or some kind of announcement. 

"Don’t forget me"

We'll probably get an announcement for the release date of the title track this weekend

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Also, BOZ saying that he is "kinda here for it" for what Lana has prepared for us is a good sign. Because couple months ago he called her a "basic white bxtch" and a Trump supporter. :biblio:

10 minutes ago, cru3lworld said:

If BOZ has the album he needs to stop being a dumb dua bitch and give us the info i'm so tired of being EMOTIONALLY ABUSED BY HIM. 

For real, enough with Dua  :bye:

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, lemonadetan said:

"loved you then and now" reminds me of this 

Interesting, maybe Loved You Then (BOZ said it without "and now") is an outtake from NFR! era? 

I love that title :bebe:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

50 minutes ago, cru3lworld said:

If BOZ has the album he needs to stop being a dumb dua bitch and give us the info i'm so tired of being EMOTIONALLY ABUSED BY HIM. 

period. literally they're just doing it for clout :toofloppy: any nice person would just spill the scorching tea :diva:

tumblr_m8euyeT3r41rqzt90o1_500.gif

3 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

Y’all are so dramatic... anyways it seems like Mike’s contribution is additional production on top of Jack’s (like Andrew Watt/Louis Bell on Fuck it I love you). 

delete it

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

These leakers won’t give out much info, because obviously they can’t. Everyone involved in making an album has a non disclosure agreement. Sure a line of lyrics, maybe a song title on a forum…nobody cares.  But full on track lists and details probably get’s record labels interested enough to investigate. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

7 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

Y’all are so dramatic... anyways it seems like Mike’s contribution is additional production on top of Jack’s (like Andrew Watt/Louis Bell on Fuck it I love you). 

mike produced the title track without any contribution from jack 

i love you, but you don't understand me.