Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Gurl, same!

but I don’t see the link between Loved You Then and Now (cute title by the way) / Rock Candy Sweet and Dealer?!? That song has a lot going on if it’s the case 

It's so confusing, Chemtrails had been said to have had 13 tracks. Dealer and a different outtake were cut off then. 

Dealer and Loved You Then and Now were both at some point track #8 (Whether they were both the same track, that's a different story)

LYTAN had "Rock Candy Sweet" on its lyrics. And so, the track was then renamed to RCS :toofunny: so there's a chance RCS is actually Dealer. 

If not, it's another Chemtrails outtake, meaning we will still need Dealer :toofloppy:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

7 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

"Happy anniversary to my fragile and delicate yet not not controversial post. God bless and fuck off, bro." :makeup:

now that I’ve been raked over burning coals for a year over a heartfelt not not controversial statement about women-hood and vulnurability can we finally admit I was right? Halsey Crissy Teigan St Vincent Azealia Banks and Justin Bieber have all done way worse things than I whose only crime was sincerity and manifestos. Well I’m as fuck and out for revenge. Courtney is right now tracking down all so called journalists who talked shit about me and boy will they be sorry. Taylor is dealing with Jezebel as we speak. For the fans tho who’ve always understood me here’s Rock Candy Sweet!!!

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

I feel like I was just given another unsolvable word problem. So, from what I'm getting, RCS is LYTAN and Dealer?? Which would mean that technically, Dealer was originally the title track?? :runs: Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost except for people getting random info about an LDR album 

imageproxy.jpg

1 minute ago, HillSongExHomoCantor said:

now that I’ve been raked over burning coals for a year over a heartfelt not not controversial statement about women-hood and vulnurability can we finally admit I was right? Halsey Crissy Teigan St Vincent Azealia Banks and Justin Bieber have all done way worse things than I whose only crime was sincerity and manifestos. Well I’m as fuck and out for revenge. Courtney is right now tracking down all so called journalists who talked shit about me and boy will they be sorry. Taylor is dealing with Jezebel as we speak. For the fans tho who’ve always understood me here’s Rock Candy Sweet!!!

No, because the way I can picture her actually posting this already 779121063207895061.gif?v=1 we are so cursed 779121063207895061.gif?v=1

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

I'm gonna speculate that the tracklist we just got was done by May of last year (the post where she first mentions Chemtrails)

also I don't think "Loved You Then" is "Dealer"

all the tracks on that tracklist were Jack produced and she probs didn't do anything with Zack until later on :hooker:

Just now, Santa Monica Sinner said:

Not Rock Candy Sweet being a flop LMLYLAW 2.0 instead of a rock pop anthem like I imagined. We lost (again).

You’re running on quite a few assumptions

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

my mind right now:

giphy.gif?cid=5e21488654rje4ch5broyqcnoy

1- if Dealer is RCS / LyTAN: it must be a very strong track, if she wanted to name the album based on that song 

2- it’s not because LYTAN was at some point track 8 that it means it’s Dealer.

3- on the other hand, it would make sense that BoZ and other insiders heard it, since it was Dealer from Chemtrails. 

lana, we need another post à la WHF: TJF to clarify things (how would that go? Loved You Then and Now : Rock Candy Sweet : Dealer?)

21 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

It's so confusing, Chemtrails had been said to have had 13 tracks. Dealer and a different outtake were cut off then. 

Dealer and Loved You Then and Now were both at some point track #8 (Whether they were both the same track, that's a different story)

LYTAN had "Rock Candy Sweet" on its lyrics. And so, the track was then renamed to RCS :toofunny: so there's a chance RCS is actually Dealer. 

If not, it's another Chemtrails outtake, meaning we will still need Dealer :toofloppy:

Apparently, the other scrapped track from CoCc heard by the « five lucky gays » doesn’t exist. The only leftover track they heard is Dealer, if the rumours are true. 

WHAT? I dont get it.

Rock Candy Sweet are lyrics, not a song. 

The lyrics are from the song Loved you then and now

Love you then and now is a scrapped song from COCC

Love you then and now is formerly Dealer.

I hate it here. The misinformation. But also I will love whatever is on Blue Banisters, in no way do i have an "expectation" of what it should sound like. Lana surprises me with every album and I can't wait to see where she takes us with this. 

faSE.gif

It’s truly hysterical how ‘more album information’ directly equals ‘more confusion than ever’

anyway, era starting this week let’s celebrate!!

"Don’t forget me"