Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Hey hey let's stop complaining about that mediocre artwork, Lana has very talented fans who usually share their masterpieces so that's not a problem.

THREE SINGLES OMG I'M PASSING OUT BITCH :oprah: :oprah2: 

giphy.gif

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Well being rational... she always used selfies as the covers art since nfr so are we surprised? she really couldn't give a fuck anymore..

But i wish we have a nice picture for the cover and high production MV if she is not paying to make this singles covers 

original.gif

Just now, brandon said:

BoZ said it on twitter 

probably messing with us because he hates lb

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

I imagined Wildflower Wildfires to be Venice Bitch and West Coast's little sister. Not her groaning on a piano. Mike Dean better come through with the synths, I guess. :bebe:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, venicebitx said:

Well being rational... she always used selfies as the covers art since nfr so are we surprised? she really couldn't give a fuck anymore..

But i wish we have a nice picture for the cover and high production MV if she is not paying to make this singles covers 

let's pray she saved the coin from hiring a graphic designer to give us a whole new short film or a triple music video like from nfr but high budget

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

what am i gonna wear how am i gonna walk what wig shall i wear how am i gonna act am i gonna cry

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Ballad could mean anything. I would consider Black Beauty a ballad and its production is quite dynamic and atmospheric, it’s stunning and I know it’s pretty much a fan favourite. These songs are going to be amazing, I can feel it! :trisha:

1 minute ago, Lustformoney said:

Im claiming Wildflower just bc daddy mike:beyonce:

yes :eartha:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Just now, IanadeIrey said:

Ballad could mean anything. I would consider Black Beauty a ballad and its production is quite dynamic and atmospheric, it’s stunning and I know it’s pretty much a fan favourite. These songs are going to be amazing, I can feel it! :trisha:

most of lanas discography are ballads so thats like... the most vague description u could use

image.png

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

Yes, as long as they aren't piano ballads i'm still excited. I love the Blue Banisters snippet and that was ranked by BOZ as the "least best" of the three :oprah:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.