Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

13 minutes ago, Crys10 said:

See Zella Day’s story on Instagram!

she said” it’s about time to take the top off BB girl”!! 
?

she said bb girl, as in babygirl ?

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

4 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Who knew a goddamn selfie could hold this much power....

E1s1wmpXsAYNUh6?format=jpg&name=large

Hide contents

Text Book, Blue Banisters, and Wildflower Wildfire knowing that they’re about to end us on Thursday

8-A6015-F7-B858-4-CE6-B11-B-8-C8-ED651-E

I'd honestly have no problem with the selfie cover if it was unedited, she looks hot in it I don't care :blush3: 

imageproxy.jpg

Just now, Super Movie said:

I'd honestly have no problem with the selfie cover if it was unedited, she looks hot in it I don't care :blush3: 

I love it! It’s stunning, I see why she’s using it for not one, but 3 single covers :ma:

the aloha necklace...

catholic hawaiian glam metal hip-hop synth country ambient avant garde surf noir folk is COMING! RWLeZU2.gif

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

I don't know if you guys discussed this yet but any thoughts on the fact she's working with so many songwritters? I don't know how I feel about this yet, I'll have to wait and see :eartha2:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

1 minute ago, Cacciatore said:

I don't know if you guys discussed this yet but any thoughts on the fact she's working with so many songwritters? I don't know how I feel about this yet, I'll have to wait and see :eartha2:

I don't think any of them are songwriters other than Lana. Mike and Gabe are producers. Sean and Sage are mixing engineers.

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

the aloha necklace...

catholic hawaiian glam metal hip-hop synth country ambient avant garde surf noir folk is COMING! RWLeZU2.gif

we have no choice but to stan

catholic hawaiian glam metal hip hop synth country ambient avant garde surf noir folk

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

1 minute ago, Cacciatore said:

Songwriting don’t just mean lyrics. Wildflower wildfire has the most songwriters because if you guys remember in the fantano interview, mike dean said that he has an entire team that helps him with all the production

Triple release is so exciting... do u think it’s gonna be another medley music video type situation?? She already teased video for bb idk how far apart videos and singles are usually released but can someone tell me if this is a possibility 

UbsOye5.png

1 minute ago, That Venice Bitch said:

I don't think any of them are songwriters other than Lana. Mike and Gabe are producers. Sean and Sage are mixing engineers.

Just now, cinnamongirI said:

Songwriting don’t just mean lyrics. Wildflower wildfire has the most songwriters because if you guys remember in the fantano interview, mike dean said that he has an entire team that helps him with all the production

Oh okay, I just saw a tweet crediting them as songwritters and I was kinda skeptical :w8ing:tysm

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

2 minutes ago, Sugar Venom said:

Triple release is so exciting... do u think it’s gonna be another medley music video type situation?? She already teased video for bb idk how far apart videos and singles are usually released but can someone tell me if this is a possibility 

I think it is! For the last few single releases, she’s put the video out at the same time (LMLYLAW, Summertime, COTCC, and WD) so hopefully it’s the same situation this time around! Since she teased the BB video, we know that we’re definitely going to see that. I’m not sure if she recorded videos for WW and TB but I hope she did, so that we get a trilogy of videos! 

13 minutes ago, hashtagtylerh said:

-last week BOZ said the BB era is starting this week

-today eclipse posted saying 3 songs are releasing thursday (Text Book, Wildflower Wildfire, Blue Banisters) and that they all have the car selphie as the cover but each one is edited differently

-eclipse took down the post (we are guessing Lana's team contacted him to remove it but don't know yet)

-mike dean is on twitter liking and retweeting posts about the songs and he said he might release a snippet of WW

as far as we know it's just a triple single not an EP

thanks so much!

5 minutes ago, Sugar Venom said:

a mini fiiiiiiilm situation yeeeeeeeeeeeeeees. oNF8dlK.gif

UV/Honeymoon

1 minute ago, May said:

do we know how many hours left?

Too many!!!! I can’t take it!!!! :excited:

♬  ♥  .。.    .。.   ♥  ♬

There are violets in your eyes
There are guns that blaze around you
There are roses in between my thighs
And a fire that surrounds you