Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

manifesting track titles "lightning" "hail" "snow" "sleet" "acid rain" & "sunshowers" :sass: her precipitation & weather era is coming :pray2:

her roblox natural disaster survival era

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

There's no way the demo we have will be the final mix. I mean she edited BAR for the worst after it leaked. She edited Black Beauty. Lana doesn't just release leaked tracks. Maybe Love but that's bc it happened like hours before it was supposed to be released.

17 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Her Instagram feed looks ready for an album reveal :brows:.

If you look at the first (last?) 2 rows one is all black and white and the other one is all in color with Charlie, Lana (+ cake) and Val 

Does she ever do like 3 posts in a row for announcements tho?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

Does she ever do like 3 posts in a row for announcements tho?

For Norman and Chemtrails, she did... 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

4 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

manifesting track titles "lightning" "hail" "snow" "sleet" "acid rain" & "sunshowers" :sass: her precipitation & weather era is coming :pray2:

Yes, i need to update my Weather in Lana's Music blog post, and it would indeed be easier to copy + paste all of the new lyrics  :smile3:

47 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Her Instagram feed looks ready for an album reveal :brows:.

If you look at the first (last?) 2 rows one is all black and white and the other one is all in color with Charlie, Lana (+ cake) and Val 

It does look ready :brows:

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

On 5/20/2021 at 1:52 PM, VeniceBiatch said:

the choir vocals in the TB outro :trisha: thunder NEEDS TO BE on this album

besties i manifested :krylie: the power of my mind could do absolutely ANYTHING (except that thing the diamonds the rust and the rain:crai:

TjRQ.gifLczfoG7.gifTjRQ.gif

8 minutes ago, paradisetropico said:

do you think she'll announce a tour soon with the new album ? all these artists announcing tours has me jealous 

If she does..I hope its HM-NFR-COCC-(BB/RCS/NEWNAME)..

No more same setlist of BTD UV RIDE BB WM

3 hours ago, YourGirl666 said:

really want to believe in the July 4th release, but Lorde, we really have absolutely no kind of official information, we don't even know its name, it's scary and unsettling. She scrapped most of the album like 3 weeks before the release, how can we get it in so little time. I'm talking about mastering, mixing,

OMG if thunder’s been added and it’s already fully mastered and mixed then maybe that’s what she’s done w the rest of the songs? Like, scrapped the new songs she made and just added unreleased songs that she recorded years ago?

What if that’s why Mike said Blue Banisters is still being worked on? Because that album’s been delayed but Lana doesn’t want to let us down so she’s compiling songs she’s already completed and have been fully mixed, mastered and registered so a release can still happen July 4th. Also explains why those three new songs were released together & why she might not be too bothered about physical copies. 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

58 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

Any guesses on what cover she is gonna include on this album??

Is it gonna be another LFL situation without a cover?

I want Diamonds and Rust or Feelin Good by Nina

imagine her million dollar man vocals on feelin good.. yup 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

9 minutes ago, The Greatest said:

Manifesting no covers or feats on this one 

same. her covers don't really do anything for me. blue velvet and doin' time are nice but the rest i'd rather see an original song in their place

TjRQ.gifLczfoG7.gifTjRQ.gif