Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I don’t think it’s coming tomorrow but I hope it comes next week. The soonish thing happened like 1000 years ago and still nothing.

Next week we should check Shazam regularly, if it pops up it means it’s coming that week 100%.

Chemtrails had some hints of Joni throughout, but this album is giving me her Tori Amos moment, that cover artwork is a classic already :defeated:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 hour ago, Frangipani said:

I really hope we'll get the single this Friday :trisha:

It seems like it's already been uploaded on youtube because of the copyright strike.

Also it was announced like 40 days ago, and that sounds like her idea of 'soonish' :bebe:

I don’t expect it by Friday, but two radio stations did repost her selfies on their Twitter since we found the single would be called Arcadia… Sis is coming by the end of summer me think

10 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

i absolutely love the name Arcadia. it sounds so beautiful. one of her best song titles in awhile imo

Agreed! There’s something so mysterious about it, and a « continuity » to the title Yosemite. I’m just glad the song isn’t called Good God like some thought it could :oopna:

1 hour ago, StillOnMyMind said:

Next week we should check Shazam regularly, if it pops up it means it’s coming that week 100%.

How about we start today :angie:

30 minutes ago, venicebitx said:

We moving

We started moving yesterday and we are still quaking 

6 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Agreed! There’s something so mysterious about it, and a « continuity » to the title Yosemite. I’m just glad the song isn’t called Good God like some thought it could :oopna:

omg yes it has the same mystery yosemite has. it gives me the same deep woods at night, log cabin, crackling fire, bongo vibes

One of the insiders saying the clip she posted ended right before the hook has me excited because the song is pretty catchy and memorable as it is so far

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

One of the insiders saying the clip she posted ended right before the hook has me excited because the song is pretty catchy and memorable as it is so far

That's something I like about the songs we have so far. They might not be the greatest but they have some really catchy and memorable lines/melodies! 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Just now, plastiscguy said:

That's something I like about the songs we have so far. They might not be the greatest but they have some really catchy and memorable lines/melodies! 

Agreed - Wildflower Wildfire is just "good" to me, but it really does have some fantastic lines in it

I adore the other two, though. Especially the title track which I think is a career highlight

i see that garden of eden still hasn't leaked yet :um2: BUT arcadia is still iconic & i am STILL SHOOK! :omg: yesterday was so fun & honestly totally unexpected :wub: i'm really excited for this album! :beyonce: 

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i can see that garden of eden still hasn't leaked yet :um2: 

That's because they'll leak in 5 minutes! :grinds:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 minute ago, plastiscguy said:

That's because they'll leak in 5 minutes! :grinds:

YESSS MANIFESTING THISSSS :beyonce: DB78-E9-C4-FE13-4703-A9-FE-C97286167-B25

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

12 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

For me it's exactly the opposite. I loved the vocals and lyrics but the melodies didn't stick with me that much (other than Text Book). After some listens I love them as a whole tho.

giphy.gif

Wow. It's been months since I've been on here. So much has happened!  I had what they call "long Covid" and also had surgery and the recovery was complicated and took awhile, but I am back! I hope everyone on here is doing well! So much has happened &  am trying to catch up on! Lana released 3 singles, someone named Olivia Rodrigo is dominating the charts, Clayton & Lana apparently split up, Chuck had a baby, Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross produced Halsey's upcoming album, and we possibly have a new single coming soon from Lana named Arcadia?  I also see awesome new GIFs on here! I am speechless!  There's a lot to catch up on, but I am so glad to be back on here with you all! Blue Banisters is my favorite out of the three songs she recently released. I definitely love the production on it! So dreamy! I'll try not to stray too far off topic on here but I must say I am a bit jealous that Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross are on Halsey's new album, because I would love nothing more than for those two geniuses to work with Lana! :flutter: